Best looking SFF case?

Catsonar

[H]ard|Gawd
I was wanting some input on what is the bestSFF case out there that can support a 8800 ultra, Intel Quad core, and 4gb of ram and water cooling. thanks

Catsonar

I would have to say the Qmicra. You would need to mod the drive cage of the Silverstone in order to fit an 8800GTX/Ultra.

Personally I really like the looks of my LanBox Lite (The reason I bought it :D).

But I think the SFF cases that look they could be audio equipment look really nice. For example, Antec's NSK2400 - and it comes really well rated for being quiet too by SPCR.

Lanbox lite has a great look. Doesn't come with the Window though??? I really like this case.

For an extra $10 (so $90 on newegg probably cheaper elsewhere) you can get the version the comes with a window. Although it's this hard plastic ventilated thing I personally have mixed feelings but there is an option to have one.

Check it out: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133044

But yeah, fits my M2N-MX, 7900GS, 1 HD (I removed the hd tray and mounted my hard drive on the side to improve air flow as the HD Rack blocks the 80mm intake fan) and a full size PSU. A recommendation would be to pick up a modular PSU I went cheap and didn't get one PSU; that was a bad choice. I'd give you temps but Brisbane's are notorious for reporting wrong temps - Right now they're reporting 17 and 20 for the cores and I'm on air cooling with a Blue Orb II so I find that really hard to believe. But I haven't had any over heating issues so that's a plus atleast.

For an extra $10 (so $90 on newegg probably cheaper elsewhere) you can get the version the comes with a window. Although it's this hard plastic ventilated thing I personally have mixed feelings but there is an option to have one.

Check it out: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133044

But yeah, fits my M2N-MX, 7900GS, 1 HD (I removed the hd tray and mounted my hard drive on the side to improve air flow as the HD Rack blocks the 80mm intake fan) and a full size PSU. A recommendation would be to pick up a modular PSU I went cheap and didn't get one PSU; that was a bad choice. I'd give you temps but Brisbane's are notorious for reporting wrong temps - Right now they're reporting 17 and 20 for the cores and I'm on air cooling with a Blue Orb II so I find that really hard to believe. But I haven't had any over heating issues so that's a plus atleast.

WOW OMG, thanks for the link. Getting it now, didn't see it at the egg. Thats the only way I can go cause they ship to AP addy's(Military). Thanks again.

Back