Best gaming 17" LCD

u4ia

Limp Gawd
Per the topic.

I'm trying to find links. My google searching has turned up a bunch of junk, with just bogus links instead of links to the direct hardware sites.

Space is a concern, 17" LCD is perfect. I don't game much, but I have a feeling once Doom3 hits the shelves, you won't be able to find me outside.

Throw any and all opinions in this thread, thanks.

I like my Sony HX73 and my Dell 1800FP. No ghosting with either one of these moniters.

I love my ViewSonic VP171B. You can't find it at any retail stores though. I don't know why!? I will never go back to CRT! The responsiveness (spelling, er) and color is awseme.

Originally posted by strumbum
I love my ViewSonic VP171B. You can't find it at any retail stores though. I don't know why!? I will never go back to CRT! The responsiveness (spelling, er) and color is awseme.

I agree with what he^^ said. I could not be happier with my vp171b, exceeded my every expectation.

Originally posted by ROL21
I agree with what he^^ said. I could not be happier with my vp171b, exceeded my every expectation.

I'm happy with the VP171s. CompUSA had them in stock last week for $600 and viewsonic is currently offering a $100 rebate.

Back