best edition of NAV

lazi_lad

Gawd
hi, currently running nav pro 2004, updates expired already. for the price of renewing AV defintions i might as well considering purchasing a new NAV edition.

was wondering wats better? enterprise or corporate.
enterprise seems to come with more features, whilst corporate comes with unlimited AV updates.

shall i get eneterprise if it comes with unlimited AV definitions? coz id prefer the extra security features...

is this for personal use? don't the super duper editions have stuff that a normal person wouldn't need?

yes, just on my home pc n laptop. well having the super duper features will make me feel good if i gonna get free updates 4 life.
is enterprise like nav 2004 pro. like it popsup like msn sayin its still scannign this file,etc ?

bcoz nav 2004 pro is v10 whereas corporate is v8. or are they different?

Try a trial version of Nod32 before you decide. Now may be the time to entertain the idea of jumping ship from NAV. Although NAV does a good job, Nod32 wins on all tests and uses far fewer resources.

....just a thought.

Why dont u just cheat like the rest of us and uninstall it then delete all NAV registry's and reinstall? Works like a charm unless u have other Norton products :p

Originally posted by ChappyChaps11
Why dont u just cheat like the rest of us and uninstall it then delete all NAV registry's and reinstall? Works like a charm unless u have other Norton products :p
we would never do anything illegal around here...

haha. hmmm. tsk tsk .... cheeky ppl

umm, well i mite delete NAV 2004 pro and try out corporate because it says that i can update AV defintions without having to restart the copmuter because its like for servers and so its like minimal disruption to the servers....

so has anyone actually got, used and tried out NAV 2004 pro and corporate versions?

btw, thx 4 the alternatives mentioned.

I would pay for it if I could but im a poor 15 year old, no jobs or me yet :) Next year though I will just pay :p Doesnt matter anyway I use PC-CILLIN WHICH IS ALL PAYED FOR! Came with the mobo

yea PC-CILLIN is real easy on memoy too,norton liked to rip mn to shreds, Im thinking of getting Platnum cuse ive been selling things in FS/FT/WTB forum

UPDATE:

just installed nav corp v8. bloody hell, it is so much better then nav 2004, nav 2004 pro, nav sys works! y dont companys just make one overall product!

ways 2 make money i guess, YES! other diff. editions DONT cater for other needs... whole point of NAV is just AV...but yea thx guys...

Back