Best Buy BF Early Access-

NOTE: While the LG has a dog-crap refresh rate, LG is one of the only brands that still provides VESA mount holes on their monitors. I have an older LG, and have been pretty pleased with it.

FYI just ordered the $27 HP printer for GF and ordered the $79.99

Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse Black
MODEL: 910-004074
SKU: 4642008

For myself, comes with the $50 steam card, all free next day shipping. Pretty good deal for me, wanted to get a newer gaming mouse and ready to go back to Logitech after a few years of Razor.

Lots of good deals so check the site through all pages. GF really liked the printer deal so scored a low budget Xmas gift. :D

How do you get the $50 Steam card? I just see the Mouse alone for $79.99.

This requires Elite membership, right?

Who the hell spends $1500+ a year at Best Buy any more?

I have a Best Buy credit card. Every dollar I spend counts. :D
Besides, it only takes a TV and a few other items (considering Amazon price matching to boot).

I have a Best Buy credit card. Every dollar I spend counts. :D
Besides, it only takes a TV and a few other items (considering Amazon price matching to boot).

As do I.

I just wish they would stop changing it every 2 frickin' weeks.

As do I.

I just wish they would stop changing it every 2 frickin' weeks.

Haha. I just got a new one and it has this little chip in it that looks like a SIM card. Funny thing is, Best Buy's registers, which support them apparently, don't support their own cards: THEY ARE TOO THICK to fit in the slot.
thats-what-she-said.jpg

Bought an old house in August and reno is almost done in kitchen, doing myself to save money but splurged on appliance replacements, scored deal during labor day weekend... instant elite after that plus other incentives during the deal... so for now I'm elite. :cool: but also broke!

Meh, its not that hard, especially when they give you great promotion/points/coupons/financing options and online places like Amazon aren't the bargain they used to be now that they charge tax. I shop at BB a lot more now actually because you still have the benefit of just driving to the store to return/exchange or price match stuff. BB is a win in my book, although I am still dealing with a situation on a pre-ordered PS4 where they double-charged me for and still didn't give me my points on the original purchase.

But yeah, a major appliance 1 year, a new TV another, a surface pro 3 + console etc. and next thing you know you're Elite for a few years in a row.

Back