Beef Jerky! 5oz's of Oberto Oh Boy!

Yeah...uh, this is for .5 oz, not 5 oz and it's the Oberto Edge lo carb stuff, unless you're referring to another promotion I missed. Still, it's free stuff, thanks.

Hmm...I though all beef jerky was low carb? :confused: Thanks for the offer!

saturnine2 said:
yeah, I think it would be because it is meat... :)

Thread starter: Thanks for the heads up BTW... ;)

saturnine2 said:
nah, from what i understand, a lot of beef jerky recipes call for stuff like molasses, honey, brown sugar etc etc. The carb count can add up quickly (for whatever its worth).

sweet im so poor and starving, i need my mommy to cook for me again!!!! damn college :p

SJetski71 said:
nah, from what i understand, a lot of beef jerky recipes call for stuff like molasses, honey, brown sugar etc etc. The carb count can add up quickly (for whatever its worth).

Yeah. Sugar and/or alcohol are big ingredients in jerky marinades. I'm curious how this stuff will taste. I got my order in.

Just wanted to say that mine came today. Hubby ate both the low-carb and regular samples, said they were both very good, but the low-carb was more like eating hamburger because it was much softer than the regular jerky. Also, ~half the sodium.

He asked me to buy some more (low-carb) for snacks on his hiking/biking/paintball excursions. :)

Sometimes advertising like this really works.

Step 1 - free sample
Step 2 - you liked it and got a $1 off coupon with it, so why not try it?
Step 3 - hooked! and you continue to buy it.

:p

Back