Battlefield BC2 keys

Awesome got one... I was at curse yesterday trying to get one but they were only available to premium curse subscribers...

Yeah I too would like to try it out. Don't want to preorder never got into the Battlefield series so thinking I should check this out. Any free keys PM please.

PM me if you have a key and have pity on a battlefield fan. I preorderd the game, but it's not from one of the select dealers that are offering beta keys - FML

If anyone has a spare key they could sling my way I'll gladly beg. BF games are my all-time faveys, and I pre-ordered BC2 about three days before the same retailer offered Beta access, which was a stroke of luck.

More to the point I actually do the testing part, had a fair bit of input on Northern Strike taken into account it seems. Never bought it in the end though, so didn't get to see my nerdiness come to fruition.

I DESERVE ONE MORE THAN ANYONE

Last edited:
Damn those keys went fast. If anyone managed to snag an extra, I would greatly appreciate it.

Could someone please spare me a extra beta key, i have always seemed to be a few hours/days too late on these key giveaway's.

If anyone has a spare key they could sling my way I'll gladly beg. BF games are my all-time faveys, and I pre-ordered BC2 about three days before the same retailer offered Beta access, which was a stroke of luck.

More to the point I actually do the testing part, had a fair bit of input on Northern Strike taken into account it seems. Never bought it in the end though, so didn't get to see my nerdiness come to fruition.

So, Why not cancel that order..and reorder the Pre with beta access? Its prolly like your card hasnt been charged..prolly wont be charged till the item is shipped.

Can't you just cancel your pre-order then pre-order again?

EDIT: Col_Hogan already said it.

What is the point of these "open betas" that are not "open?" What is the point, if it is not open to everyone why call it open, its obviously closed... I want a key damnet!

Dice never said its OPEN BETA. From the very beginning was said its CLOSED. :)

Dice never said its OPEN BETA. From the very beginning was said its CLOSED. :)
Ah, that would explain a lot! From everywhere I have been reading it was stated as "open" but if that is the word from Dice then I guess they are the correct ones and I am the dumbass! hahah

The PS3 is pretty much an open beta, that's probably what you were seeing. There is no shortage of keys for that.

I'm sure they will open it up before the release. My guess is we will see an open beta/demo during the week this beta ends and up to the release.

Can't you just cancel your pre-order then pre-order again?

EDIT: Col_Hogan already said it.

Card had to be cancelled, got to wait for a new one to be posted to me and activated before I can place another order.

HOLY SHIT HOORAY

Guess who just got a message giving him a beta key out of the blue. My pants are sticky

Last edited:
In other news, does anyone know of a site that's still hiding these things?

Anyone have an extra key? Would like to give this a whirl seeing as how MW2 is pretty stale now to me.

Yeah I'd like to try it too, especially considering that MW2 is becoming more and more unstable as time goes on :p

Sweet, just grabbed one at the 9am refresh and they were going 2 minutes later.

I've got two or three I can pass on. I'm tempted to save them for someone & their buddy since I know how hard it is to get one key let alone two to enjoy with friends, so if I get some sort of evidence that you've got someone else that needs one I'll pass it along.

One proviso: you have to be interested in testing and not just playing the game. I'm not allowed to distribute them otherwise.

Hmm, I cannot for the life of me create a working account there sadly. I tried my gmail and hotmail, but the activation email never comes.

EDIT: I used a one hour temporary email, and it worked now :p

Anyone know what time "on the hour" is?

Last edited:
Can't seem to find any keys, if anyone has a spare or knows where to get one it would be much appreciated :)

Edit: Dw got one :)

Last edited:
Man I'll never get a key. I am at school 24 seven. If anyone can offer me a key or can PM me with a key. I would greatly appreciate it. Its worth a try to ask, hopefully one of you sees this and gives me one :)

got one off of fileplay last night at 9pm or something and you can set up a free account on fileplay, i though you had to subscribe. Otherwise i probably would have gotten one the day before, good luck it is really fun

Back