Battlefield BC2 keys

Woot, got six of them for me and my friends. :D

Used my WinMo phone to get new IP addy's.

Got a key that appears to already have been used by these guys. President of the company emailed me back (at 3am no less) and gave me a different one. Still no dice (pun not intended). Hopefully I can get one. Have to say though, loving the quick responses I'm getting from them however.

Bah I missed the keys from both sites, anyone with a spare key out there :p

Bah I tried on my cellphone and it did "load", there are no more keys anymore.

I'm a sad panda.

I need one too. Tried to get one from that website last night but it wouldn't load, then tried again this morning.... no go. Me sad. :(

Aww... Looks like they are out. If anyone has one to spare... ;)

I have Google Wave invites to trade if you really want :p

Can you still get a key if you pre-order through Steam?
Or can someone with an extra key PM me?

My local Gamestop lied to me about getting a key. I had pre-ordered at the store, and when I told them that their website says it was only for online pre-orders, they said that isn't the usual policy and to go to gamestop.com/beta. I went back online, the link they gave me was bad, and I verified what I read on the site on several other websites. I am extremely pissed right now.:mad:

Right now, I can't seem to get a key no matter what I do.

Can you still get a key if you pre-order through Steam?
Or can someone with an extra key PM me?

My local Gamestop lied to me about getting a key. I had pre-ordered at the store, and when I told them that their website says it was only for online pre-orders, they said that isn't the usual policy and to go to gamestop.com/beta. I went back online, the link they gave me was bad, and I verified what I read on the site on several other websites. I am extremely pissed right now.:mad:

Right now, I can't seem to get a key no matter what I do.

Yes, preordering on Steam gets you a beta key

Man, I really wanted to grab some free keys for me and a firend, but I cannot find a single one haha. Anyone know if you can pre-order at gamestop and then cancel later if you don't like it?

Man, I really wanted to grab some free keys for me and a firend, but I cannot find a single one haha. Anyone know if you can pre-order at gamestop and then cancel later if you don't like it?

You have to order online and you can not cancel once you get the key.

If anyone is a subscriber to FilePlanet, or any other site offering beta keys to paying subscribers, and has already preordered a copy of the game, I would greatly appreciate a key sent to me.. I got a duplicate key from myinternetservices last night and still can't play the game :(

I actually preorder 2 from gamestop.com, didnt receive them on the 28th,found beta keys on other site, canceled order and next day received my bf2 beta keys.

Replay to the email with the key and let them know. They'll get you a new one.

Kevin Hollabaugh
to Greg, me

show details Jan 29 (1 day ago)

We are waiting for more keys from EA please keep checking the website. Thanks

:(:(

There sure is alot of people playing the beta. All the servers are packed full and there is alot of servers. It's a blast.

i hate to be "that guy"...but i'm in for a key if theres a spare. I wont preorder for a key...but ill preorder if i like what i see in the beta...

=\

^^^ In the same boat. Hate being that guy but I'll kick myself if I check here tomorrow and someone had a buncha spares.

Hate to be the guy that says this..but your prolly all gonna have to get a key from the likes of Fileplanet..by at least subscribing for the 1 month option..so for 7 bucks..it gets you a key.. unless you preorder..Doubtful anyone is gonna give up thier keys..the game is just that great!

Hate to be the guy that says this..but your prolly all gonna have to get a key from the likes of Fileplanet..by at least subscribing for the 1 month option..so for 7 bucks..it gets you a key.. unless you preorder..Doubtful anyone is gonna give up thier keys..the game is just that great!

maybe 5 years ago when i actually used fileplanet more then once a year id spend the 7 bucks.. but i think ill just wait for the game to be released..

Man this is bullshit. Not only did the PS3 have a beta back in December but now the consoles basically have a free demo and we have to preorder to get some shit beta key. They're really treating PC gamers well.

Man this is bullshit. Not only did the PS3 have a beta back in December but now the consoles basically have a free demo and we have to preorder to get some shit beta key. They're really treating PC gamers well.

Got my key for free from www.myinternetservices.com. I didn't pre-order this game.

There's also a link for free keys in the post above yours. (I didn't test it, though)

Back