Baldur's Gate 3 10% off - warmish

jfreund

[H]ard|Gawd
10% off on both GoG & Steam ($54). Digital Deluxe DLC is also 10% off ($9).

First time I've seen any discount.

Edit: GoG says "Offer ends on: 03/01/2024". Maybe it's a price drop?

Reactions: flotz
like this
10% off on PS5/PSN as well, which I'm tempted to get for local co-op with the fam. But it seems it may be a bit too complicated for the wife at least. Maybe better to play with my son.

It must still be selling too well to have a better discount. If they wanted an influx of new customers they should have discounted it by 30-33%.

Seems to me that it is discounted primarily to get the game on front pages during the holiday sales rather than the having the lower price generate extra sales.

It gets featured with a nice banner and all over at gog, but still drowned out in the winter-sales violence on steam.

Last edited:
The last turn-based game I played was Fallout 2, but I'm definitely interested in BG3. Still waiting for more discounts before I snatch it.

It must still be selling too well to have a better discount. If they wanted an influx of new customers they should have discounted it by 30-33%.
it's a good enough game that even several months later it's still worth paying full price for

Reactions: Liqq
like this
it's a good enough game that even several months later it's still worth paying full price for
Crazy right?

You could also say it’s worth paying full price for after 3 years. It was in early access that long plus the amount of time it’s been released for.

Just finished it - about 120 hours and I sought out every quest and did everything you possibly could. There is still plenty of replay... I started another game doing the "dark urge" on the new honor game mode.

One of the best games I've played in 20 years I think. Tons of games out there feel stale halfway through and I barely even feel like finishing them. Story and character development is top notch. The gameplay is the best of it's kind if you like turn based games like this. I can only hope Larian somehow gets rights to do another Fallout style game like this.

I got a couple Steam gift cards in my stocking, which promptly were applied toward a purchase of BG3.

I bought it off gog yesterday and Ill be playing it once I am done with my current game. The offline installer was pretty huge, it was 112Gb in 4Gb chunks so it took a while.

Back