Backup geocities

imzjustplayin

[H]ard|Gawd
Is anybody interested in helping me backup geocities? I know a lot of people don't like the site because of poorly formed websites but sometimes I've come across old pages that actually had useful bits of information (specifically about older pieces of hardware). I want to backup the entire site before they go away for good but I don't know how to approach this issue and I have posted about this question before though related to something else and I received no feedback. There should be files stored on this site along with the HTML webpages that I'd like to download as well.

Subscribed for the inescapable hilarity that will ensue.

Carry on.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

There's a special place in my heart for those crazy 90's website designs. I love em.

You cannot be serious, but I'm not clicking your geocities links for fear of malware/virus...

Tried HTTrack?

File > save page as...

Save it as "web page, complete" and it will save the page and all resources it uses.

File > save page as...

Save it as "web page, complete" and it will save the page and all resources it uses.

all that it uses, but what about the elements they have in a folder for that user's page space? Also how can I automate the Save page as thing and then have a folder with all that shit in it?

Back