Audigy 2 ZS feature disk

Ub312g0d654

Limp Gawd
just got my audigy 2 ZS it works beautiful but is it normal for the feature showcase to not run? Is there an update or am I just never going to blessed with the feature showcase to blow myself away. Or is there another way to impress myself with some surround sound incredibleness.

Isnt that a DVD ROM disc? I seem to have lost mine, but I'm pretty sure there was a DVD audio sampler disc in there, which you'll need a DVD drive for. Other than that :confused:

there is the dvd audio disc, which is of course a dvd, but there is also a cd to show off its features, it copys to the hdd fine but when I launch it it changes the rez and the program never really loads, all the other progs that came with it work fine. If nobody knows how to fix this do you know if theres another similar program to show off 3d positional audio?

When you say copied to the HDD, you mean installed fine, right?

I had problems with the feature showcase as well: whenever I loaded it I would get a bunch of errors, but from then on it would run fine.

What operating system are you running, by the way?

Odd, installed it on mine a few months back and worked without a hitch. The feature disc and the DVD-Audio one. Hmm.. On second thought, it is creative we are talking about here.

meh, I guess I can handle not having it, Anybody know of anything similar that I can get, or just something that will blow my mind after listening to it?

Back