Ati X800Pro at Fremont Fry's

Slava

2[H]4U
Hi,

Fremont fry's has these

<<<<Updated 8/27/04>>>>

16 -> ATI X800Pro's

10-15 -> PNY 6800GT's

They are also in stock in the Woodland Hills store. I saw 6 on the shelf. None were the good 1.6ns/VIVO batch.

Fry's also got in the Leadtek 6800GTs.

Off-topic: Fry's is having the grand opening of its first East coast store tomorrow @ 9am in Duluth, GA. Of course, they didn't list where that location is and Outpost.com hasn't updated their site to reflect it yet. I have the misfortune of currently residing here.

Sounds like they must have transferred the guy who was responsible for the many misprints in their Cali ads, seeing as they took out a full page color ad and DIDN'T LIST THE LOCATION! Dur...

On-topic: Seeing as it's a new store, it's a safe bet they will have a few of the top-end cards in stock. For the rest of the suburbanites and rednecks in Duluth, Fry's is your Wal-Mart of electronics.

There is 16 Ati X800Pro's in Fremont Fry's right now. They are in the back, so none on the shelf. Ask associate if you want to get one :)

Yup :) I work there, so I am going to post updates on these things for you guys :)

I don't know if its vivo. But it says on box V/VO/ and some other character. I think it has s video.

if its one of hte vivo ones i might go pick one up from fremont, but if its not moddable then its definetly not worth $400

I think Fry's in Fremont has 6800GT's. One of the associates told me. It appears to be green box which is BFG.

My local Fry's got the LeadTek 6800GTs in a day or two ago. Not worth it because it's $470 (4 full game bundle w/ Prince of Persia and Pandora Tomorrow).

Just to update, Fremont Fry's has PNY 6800GT and ATI X800Pro. Thats it.

Back