AT&T iPhone 5s & Lenovo X220!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarslingerchris

Supreme [H]ardness
First things first. I work with people in the order I receive PMs in, dibs mean nothing. I ship to the ConUS so if that doesn't apply to you but you absolutely must have one of my items PM me and we will discuss it. I accept Paypal and Amazon Payments.

Heat 122-0-0
My eBay
Head-Fi

**If you don't like my price or you have something in mind MAKE ME AN OFFER! The worst I can do is turn you down**

WTB/WTTF:

~1" Lowering Springs for 2010+ Mazdaspeed3
Rear Sway Bar for 2010+ Mazdaspeed3

For Sale/Trade:
Lenovo X220 Core i5 Ultrabook Laptop - $375 shipped

I bought this from another user here last year and the laptop has served me very well. Laptop is still in good condition and has great battery life. This is the last model, I believe, that retains the non-chiclet full-size keyboard. This is a GREAT ultrabook with an amazing keyboard so if you have actual work to do on location or en-route this is absolutely the laptop to get! Laptop is still under warranty until 05-18-2014!

Laptop comes with itself, battery and power brick. Model 42872-VU if you want to look up complete specs on Lenovo's site.

Pics

Specs:
i5-2410M(2.3GHz)
4GB RAM
320GB 7200rpm HD
12.5in 1366x768 LCD
Intel HD Graphics

-Sold-
AT&T iPhone 5s 16gb Space Gray - SOLD via craigslist

Last edited:
how do you like the thinklight? doesn't have a backlit keyboard but the thinklight is preferred by some people. Any thoughts?

Bump. My thoughts on the thinklight are that I've had laptops both ways and the Thinklight came in handy for other things whereas the backlit keyboards never do. It's just a preference really, they both work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back