asus sucks!!!

mark660

Limp Gawd
asus is the shitest company i have ever delt with i send back one of my boards on warrenty and they send me a used one back with smashed heatsinks lol so then i sent it back for that and then they sent me ANOTHER used one!! so i gave up and tryed the used one and it worked but after couple of hours it blue screened and then yesterday i bort a p5e-v hdmi and it doesnt put out any video even if i put a normal gpu in there so i took that back to the shop and swapped it for a p5k-deluxe wifi and i open it up and its missing alll the install disks and all the other parts!!!WTF does anyone else have this bader luck with this shit company???:mad:

No, maybe the employee stole the part? or you got a returned box that previous customer decided to keep the accessories and the store didn't check it.

Why don't you demand, make it clear, a new replacement not the refurburshed one.

Were you dealing with ASUS directly or just a dealer in their parts? Sorry, but i'm a bit confused. I find it hard to believe Asus would send you used parts unless the MB was discontinued. Either way, sorry to hear about your troubles.

wait till you deal with that POS company direct.
Everything you type will be #$%^ and caps.

ASUS sucks

ps if that was the company you sent it back to....just make it all caps in your post

again ASUS sucks

While I emphasize with you, I do think that you should try and explain the situation better. It seems to me that you went through Austin Computers, and not ASUS.

You should stop blaming ASUS and look at the store you are dealing through.

wait till you deal with that POS company direct.
Everything you type will be #$%^ and caps.

ASUS sucks

ps if that was the company you sent it back to....just make it all caps in your post

again ASUS sucks

I have dealt with ASUS directly, I sent in my A7N8X-Deluxe 2.0 board when I melted one of the DIMM sockets. They actually took my old motherboard and repaired it and sent it back at no charge, I got the same exact board back which I had marked with a sharpie marker just to see.

sounds like it's the store giving you some crappy asus boards not asus, right? sorry bout your troubles and hope you get it straighten out.

I have dealt with ASUS directly, I sent in my A7N8X-Deluxe 2.0 board when I melted one of the DIMM sockets. They actually took my old motherboard and repaired it and sent it back at no charge, I got the same exact board back which I had marked with a sharpie marker just to see.

so why are you blaming Asus when its obviously Austin Computers fault?

I have to agree with Met-AL about Asus's website... It's so damned slow.. and user UN-friendly.. Oh, and their section with the rampage formula's most recent bios update is showing offline. Videomasterz (in charge of the C2D database) was having trouble with their website several hours ago and was trying to dl'ed the bios for his new mobo.

OP, maybe you should elaborate more about your mishaps.. looks more like the store you dealt with is to blame and not Asus.

Back