Asus PG348Q, windows update and lost control of monitor

fallguy

2[H]4U
As the title states, windows just updated and I have lost the ability to control my monitor. The driver is installed, yet when I hit any button beside the power button nothing happens.

Anyone else?

That sounds freaky. What driver are you speaking of? I wasn't aware there was one specifically for this monitor. Mine is showing up in Device Manager as Generic PnP.

I just went through the Fall Creators Update as well. The only oddity I've noticed with my PG348Q after the update is that on two random occasions it seems the display signal was momentarily lost. But this could be due to a bad cable or my system overclocking. I'm using the Display Port fed from a GTX 1080.

Does your LED light go from white to red still when in GSync mode? Everything seem ok from the PC side of things?

Was windows in the loop when you hit the settings buttons before? What happens if you try them now with a different PC or no PC attached?

On every monitor I've used the on screen settings buttons ran independent of the OS and would let you fiddle through all the settings even with nothing connected for a video input.

Back