Asus PA329Q Picture by Picture

Master_Pain

Supreme [H]ardness
So I bought an Asus PA329Q for the picture by picture capabilities. It is has 4 x HDMI, 1 DP and 1mDP inputs. I connected up some cables, turned on 4 quadrant PbP, then went to select sources. It only allows me to select 1 HDMI source. I can select HDMI 2 or 3 for a source, but not both.

DP seems to be working as intended, but I don't have a cable to test the mDP to see if it allows me to select both. Gonna run back to the office and pick up some adapters. Will update once I have those.

Anyone have experience with this monitor?

Well since I am planning to buy an AdobeRGB monitor this and the BenQ SW320 was on my list. I 99% decided on the BenQ but would like to hear some feedback for the PA.
Please let us know how it performs and how good the panel uniformity is once you have everything set up.

I got it in a warehouse deal on Amazon. The panel looks good, but it has horrible blacklight bleed and 1 stuck pixel. It was packaged really well, so I don't think it's due to mishandling. I still can't get it to display 2 HDMI sources, so it's going to get returned.

Anyone know of a monitor that can do 4 sources in picture by picture? I want to be able to pull up 4 football games to watch. Right now I use multiple monitors, so I am trying to consolidate my desk.

Actually, just going to start a new thread for that, will get better visibility.

Back