ASUS 670 TOP and ASUS MAXIMUS VII GENE mobo

Fritzz

[H]ard|Gawd
Payment: PayPal(ship to verified address only)
Shipping: USPS Priority Insured

Trades:
ASUS Maximus VII Impact
Fractal Node 304

Deal fell through on these, so they are back up for sale.

ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU II GTX670-DC2T-2GD5 - $110.00 each or $210 for both - buyer pays for shipping costs

• TOP-selected 1137MHz core - 157MHz higher than reference for smoother gameplay.
  • Flattened copper heatpipes makes direct contact with the GPU surface so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
  • Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with 8-phase Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced durability for stable overclocking.
  • GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clocks (including new boost clock settings), power consumption targets, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface

I have two of these to sell. They are not the standard ASUS 670, they are the TOP edition. According to the [H] Review it was "the fastest out-of-box GeForce GTX 670". Ultimately it's time for me to upgrade so these must go. Always kept in well ventilated case, never been overclocked, well taken care of in a smoke free environment. I only have the original box, manuals, etc for one of the cards.

TtFV7qKBgU6PdVfsadv5e-0p1WeX89UwqF0jYn66B0U=w1024-h768-no

KYnSqjtBcz8GQuStK9KuH_EXMEvc9wjHnQcmRuQIgUM=w1024-h768-no

Sold
ASUS MAXIMUS VII GENE ROG mATX - Sold to sparkie99
GA-Z68XP-UD3P (rev. 1.3) - Sold to iRUSH

Last edited:
Hard to find a price point for the 670s. Open to resonable offers.

If the 670 had 4Gb, I might have been interested. It won't play nice with the one I've got now though. :(

Am I wrong for thinking that most high-end Video Cards are beautiful / art?

ttt

Back