Assus rog strix X670e, Gskill Expo RGB 6000, 7700x and HX1500i

Status
Not open for further replies.

NKD

[H]F Junkie
Available Items

Memory: Kingston Fury Hyper X 6000Mhz. This is the one I got around September last year.
SOLD ITEMS BELOW:
  • Price $SOLD
. Ryzen 7700x - $OLD

Thank you.

Last edited:
bump for you....Man, hard to resist on that board. Originally the board I wanted, but decided to wait till zen 5. Not having and deets about x770 is annoying, if there was known info about it, and there wasn't much change, I'd bite on that board...but a mystery atm =*(.

Bro that power supply is an insane deal. If I didn't already have a 1300w I would have bought it. Bump crazy deal it's a miracle that power supply is still available at that price.

Well deserved bump. Weather is getting the best of us lol.

Apparently a big issue on Asus boards from October and November 2022... I have one and its both unbearable and not something RMA repaired. I'm in the middle of escalating on that board, if that fails I may be down for this one.

Apparently a big issue on Asus boards from October and November 2022... I have one and its both unbearable and not something RMA repaired. I'm in the middle of escalating on that board, if that fails I may be down for this one.
I bought thins at launch. Yea never really noticed anything with it. Video cards may be but not the board. Yea if it was that bad I would have definiely been annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back