ASRock x99 Newegg Rebates $30-50 Off

w1retap

[H]F Junkie
It is a little late in the sale, but didn't see it posted yet using the search.. Rebates end 3/31/2017.

Newegg has $30-50 rebates on various ASRock x99 boards. There's some pretty good deals, especially if you were in the market for a x99e-ITX/ac @ $209.99 AR.

Rebate form:
https://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/ASRock10MIRsMar1Mar3117USCh9Z.pdf

Newegg listing of all ASRock x99 eligible boards:
https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=asrock+x99&N=8000 4801&isNodeId=1

Very nice. Those deals will make it hard to sell my X99 though. Doh!

Dang, just ordered the Asrock X99m Extreme4 this weekend... and it's not on the list. :(

i got an asrock x99 extreme4 atx for $129 from newegg a few weeks ago (after $30 rebate)

Dang.. wonder if I qualify, can anyone access the rebate application? I cannot seem to locate it.

Dang.. wonder if I qualify, can anyone access the rebate application? I cannot seem to locate it.
I have the link to the rebate application in my first post. It is still up and working as of right now.

I love the little itx board. I'm super glad i picked one up

What processor and what are you using to cool that thing, the stock HS that comes with the board?? I'm building a Xeon E5-2630v4 equipped ASRock X99M Extreme4 rig for my wife and went micro-itx form factor as I did not think I could keep it cool and quite in a mini-itx enclosure.

What processor and what are you using to cool that thing, the stock HS that comes with the board?? I'm building a Xeon E5-2630v4 equipped ASRock X99M Extreme4 rig for my wife and went micro-itx form factor as I did not think I could keep it cool and quite in a mini-itx enclosure.
H75 aio and 5930k at 4.2ghz.
The aio needs a special bracket that you need to buy separately.

H75 aio and 5930k at 4.2ghz.
The aio needs a special bracket that you need to buy separately.

Thanks! Honestly I did not think a single 120mm rad would do the trick without getting pretty loud under load. The Xeon E5-2630v4 runs at much lower speeds and vcore and I'm planning on using something like the H100i to keep it cool and quiet.

Back