Arrow of Extrication...help.OB

Estaban

n00b
fellow theives i need some help with this quest. i am down in the dungeon part of this quest through his room in the castle and i can go everywhere except for one door that says it needs a key and cannot be picked. where do i get this key or what am i missing in this quest

If you're talkin about the place that's past the deep water full of slaughterfish, there's a tunnel in the water just about 10 feet below the surface. Took me forever to find, and it gets you past the door without a key

the only tunnel i found was at the very bottom of the water and then it led out into the middle of the lake. is there another tunnel???

If you're facing towards the tunnel on the other side of the water that leads to the dead end, you dive in the water and hug the left side, you'll find the tunnel trust me. It took me forever too, you're not the only one. I was rackin my brain

Yes it took me forever to find that. I had to study the map and i realized that the tunnel it showed on the map was not the one leading outside below the giant fish, but the one connecting to the rest of the dungeon. I spent more than an hour looking for that crap.

thanks for the help i found it as well

now i need help with the ultimate hiest. or whatever. i am at the part where you need to fire the key arrow but i cant figure out how to get to the firing spot. i found 1 push block through a gate if that helps anything. please help
thank you in advance

you have to go through like a full other area off to the side of that main chamber. and hit another push button. Then you fight the zombies and shoot the arrow from the center chamber and then it opens up the way to the blind monks.

Estaban said:
the only tunnel i found was at the very bottom of the water and then it led out into the middle of the lake. is there another tunnel???

I was pulling my hair out at this part and I read the strategy guide like 4 times before I finally found the other tunnel... Someone needs to be shot ;)

JonnyK said:
you have to go through like a full other area off to the side of that main chamber. and hit another push button. Then you fight the zombies and shoot the arrow from the center chamber and then it opens up the way to the blind monks.

Just like he said. If you're facing the statue that you have to fire the arrow at, the area to go to is off to your right, on the upper level. You have to go quite a ways into the caves to reach the push block, but once you get it, the two doors surrounding the firing point will be open. Then, either fight the zombies or, if your sneak is high enough, just sneak to the firing point. SAVE YOUR GAME WHEN YOU'RE AT THE FIRING POINT. Then just keep trying to hit the target with the arrow of extrication, and you're in like Flynn.

Back