Argh Kendrak!

[H]ecklerKoc[H]

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - November 2010
I just noticed you passed me up and left my skirts flying with the breeze of your speedy overtake! Such an awesome 10X advantage.

I bow to and hail your glorious passing of my now insignificant score. Keep that Snapper fueled and running.

I saw Kendrak wheel this out of his garage the other day. Now I know what he was up to!

funny.jpg

Between the turbo and the nitrous, does that thing even stay on the lawn?

Wow, I see Skynet3 is serving you well lol, but what new friends have you brought home for her to play with? Pics? I'm guessing something badass that would eat my rig alive lol

Wow, I see Skynet3 is serving you well lol, but what new friends have you brought home for her to play with? Pics? I'm guessing something badass that would eat my rig alive lol

I think he has setup a lot of Borgs!!!

lol.

i happen to know Kendrak has also been sharpening his blades at home as well :)

:cool:

I hired a merc to help out a bit with the race to 100M with lassiterb. It got me closer, but the contract is about over. So the super turbo is over (for now). But much "D" has been deployed in the last month.

I have also been seeding a bunch of borgs all over the place. If I tried to run all the hardware that has flowed though this house in the last 2 months I'd pop not only the individual breakers, but the main one as well. I have to stay thanks to 0ldways for the stream of parts :cool: I think you can tell that there is a steady stream of GPU and SMP WU flowing from your old parts :cool:

Last edited:
I am on the way to 100 Million too! In about 20,000 days...:rolleyes: 54.7 Years to go! I'll be in my mid 70's by then.

:cool:

I hired a merc to help out a bit with the race to 100M with lassiterb. It got me closer, but the contract is about over. So the super turbo is over (for now). But much "D" has been deployed in the last month.

I have also been seeding a bunch of borgs all over the place. If I tried to run all the hardware that has flowed though this house in the last 2 months I'd pop not only the individual breakers, but the main one as well. I have to stay thanks to 0ldways for the stream of parts :cool: I think you can tell that there is a steady stream of GPU and SMP WU flowing from your old parts :cool:

YGPM, and thanks!

Between the turbo and the nitrous, does that thing even stay on the lawn?

I'm actually more curious about how in the world they are keeping the block and internals from blowing up. I would also suspect that it isn't an actual working thing, since a snapper could never drive a turbo like that.

Back