Argh...I'm dying here....

Bad Goat

Limp Gawd
My new Radeon 9800pro is only a mere hour and a half away in Omaha, NE....ordered it during the holiday seasons...so naturally something that usually takes 3 days to get here has taken a week and a half....argh...I am going insane....get here already you stupid FEDEX guy.../rant:D

Worth the wait, definitely.

What games do you have lined up for it? I have a feeling you're going to like the eye-candy.

Yup, first thing you need to do is go get yourself a DX9 game like NFS, Deus Ex, KOTOR, Halo or some such.

I got mine a week ago Friday and WOW. Just wait till you see what AA & antistropic filtering are all about :eek:

FEDEX doesn't deliver on Saturdays.....*falls to ground sobbing*

Now monday definitely can't come fast enough.....:(

Bah, I had a card send on christmas eve, and I am still waiting for it. USPS from the US to Canada, though apparently the dude said it would take 4-5 days to deliver.

i know the feeling....i waited 4 days lol for my radeon 9700pro those were the longest 4 days ever!! by expeirence fedex deliver earlier than ups .... your gonna love the card.

mmm....it's MONDAY!!!! WOOT! A BUSINESS DAY!!

Package is in Omaha...it is 7:16am here in freezing Nebraska...it is just a mere couple hour wait now... *grins evily*

Time to get a new game to play with it!

For the love of God please don't tell me you bought a 9800 Pro to play Counter Strike! :p

I hope your FedEX delivery person goes to your house first!

lol, good one with the counterstrike.

But seriously, look how technology has reduce you to, laying on the ground sobbing. That's just sad.

i bought a 9700pro and i only play counter-strike and ut2k3...but mostly i got it for half-life 2

WOOHOO, FEDEX finally came!!! Typing this message with my sexy 9800pro purring in the background!! Just got done playing some CoD and it looked beautiful!!! WOOT WOOT!

Originally posted by superjohnny

For the love of God please don't tell me you bought a 9800 Pro to play Counter Strike! :p
naw man, it's all about Solitaire...looks so much better with 8x AA!

Back