Apps for dedicated in-car use tablet

Nimisys

Fully [H]
I have a 2013 Nexus7 LTE that is going to be replacing the factory Nav screen in my old Rover. It has the latest android release from Google and a very limited data plan from T-Mobile. It will be connected to the head unit via Bluetooth. The head unit is a pre Android Auto unit. I have a dedicated 5v 3amp supply for it.

So besides the obligatory Maps program, and Pandora, what other Apps would be recommend for this usage? I will be getting Torque, but other than that, I really don't know what else that it out there that would be useful to have

while the one first one doesn't appeal, some of the other do. never understood why they insist on making a GIANT speedometer on all of them though. pretty sure every car already has one, and generally it is more accurate and easier to read than something on a small phone size screen.

while the one first one doesn't appeal, some of the other do. never understood why they insist on making a GIANT speedometer on all of them though. pretty sure every car already has one, and generally it is more accurate and easier to read than something on a small phone size screen.

Pretty sure you can remove/replace the speedo with something else. They're pretty configurable.

Back