Apple style wireless PC keyboard

EdMacFly

n00b
Does anyone know of a wireless PC keyboard that uses the island style keys such as those seen on Macs and Sony Vaio laptops. I realise I could use a Mac keyboard but I was hoping to see if there were any alternatives. TIA

I am fairly certain I just saw one, but it was a little bigger and had a trackpad. I can't recall the name and it may also have been a product intended for Macs.

Aren't I helpful? :rolleyes:

Maybe check out the HP Wireless Elite?
33107900803e6a305d0d.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions. I will have a good look and make a purchase soonish!

Good luck. Looking forward to seeing some results as I'm also hoping to find something like this that doesn't require fooling with third party drivers like the Apple Wireless.

I'm using the Logitech s520 right now and, while less elegant than a stripped down chiclet keyboard, it's quite decent in its price range.

The drivers would only be needed for the extended media function keys and any other special keys and apps this keyboard supports. I've not had too many issues with keyboard drivers and apps for a while. I stick with Logitiech and Microsoft keyboards and mice and generally there are no issues.

HPs stuff can be a bit messier, I don't know as I don't have this keyboard, but they love to put a bunch of useless crap on their laptops and desktops!

Back