Apple iPhone 15 Live Event "Wonderlust"

Makes sense when iPhone 15 is just an iPhone 14 Pro, while iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max are having over heating issues. It doesn't help that the iPhone 15's aren't compelling upgrades for owners of older iPhones

that's not anything unique with the iPhone 15...you can say that the 14, 13, 12, 11 etc weren't significant upgrades that warranted people upgrading their older models...Apple will go through their ebbs and flows but in the long run is one of the best stocks to hold onto long term...they aren't just about iPhones either- they have an entire ecosystem of products and is now getting into AI as well

Im on my 13 pro still looking like no need to upgrade. probably wait until this no longer works then get 1-2 gen old phone. I myself am done with the days of paying 1k+ for a phone
Considering iPhones can easily last 6-7 years, there really isn't a point.

I went from the iPhone 12 Pro Max 512 to the iPhone 15 Pro Max 1 tb. $1700.00 and I will in about 3 years buy the next new iPhone what ever it is.

Man, my 13 Pro Max is a great phone, but the bottom speakers stopped working on it. I really don't want to put the money into getting it replaced. It's been about a month since that happened and it sucks to hear anything from the phone. I'm not going to use airpods as a temp fix, because I like to hear my surroundings. I'm really, really on the fence to get me a 15 Pro Max, but I'm trying to hold out for the 16 Pro Max since I'll have the phone 3 years.

Man, my 13 Pro Max is a great phone, but the bottom speakers stopped working on it. I really don't want to put the money into getting it replaced. It's been about a month since that happened and it sucks to hear anything from the phone. I'm not going to use airpods as a temp fix, because I like to hear my surroundings. I'm really, really on the fence to get me a 15 Pro Max, but I'm trying to hold out for the 16 Pro Max since I'll have the phone 3 years.
You could get some AirPods Pros so you can have Transparency Mode. It's stupid that the normal ones don't have this feature.

You could get some AirPods Pros so you can have Transparency Mode. It's stupid that the normal ones don't have this feature.
I'll look into it. I have some original airpods that have gone through hell with me that I could warrant an upgrade, lol. I forgot to mention my sim card went out also, so I'm on esim now. Not an issue since newer iPhones only have that, but it's just something else that broke on this cell also. I chatted with Apple and they quoted me $599 to fix the bottom speakers. Yea, not gonna happen. I really don't expect a huge upgrade from the 15 to 16 MY's, but still, I just rather have the newer model if I'm going to keep it for a longer period (Verizon).

I'll look into it. I have some original airpods that have gone through hell with me that I could warrant an upgrade, lol. I forgot to mention my sim card went out also, so I'm on esim now. Not an issue since newer iPhones only have that, but it's just something else that broke on this cell also. I chatted with Apple and they quoted me $599 to fix the bottom speakers. Yea, not gonna happen. I really don't expect a huge upgrade from the 15 to 16 MY's, but still, I just rather have the newer model if I'm going to keep it for a longer period (Verizon).
Yeah, that's an absurd repair price. They're stupid. I would just get the AirPods Pro and wait it out until the iPhone 16 comes out later this year. That actually costs more to fix than to just replace the whole phone with a used iPhone 13 Pro Max from somewhere like Swappa.com. The repair shouldn't cost more than the phone. I take it you don't have Apple Care?

Back