AOC U3477PQU Black 34" 5ms UltraWide WQHD LED IPS "Shell Shocker" $549

I knew it was time sensitive, thought someone might be able to get in on time.

that's a damn good price. This one rotates 90 degrees for the ultimate experience in forum browsing! Too bad its not available in stores.
DADwMqQ.jpg

Last edited:
I just ordered one. They offer free shipping to the store or your home.

I really want a monitor in 3440x1440, but I really don't think I have the hardware to push it in games, nor will I in the near future heh. Sweet deal bump tho.

I really want a monitor in 3440x1440, but I really don't think I have the hardware to push it in games, nor will I in the near future heh. Sweet deal bump tho.

In games you'd probably want at least a GTX 980 Ti I'd think. I had 2 in SLI and I still couldn't do ALL games in Ultra. So I'll have 2x EVGA GTX 1080 FTW installed on Wednesday and see how that goes.

But I will say this, I went from 3x 24" 1080P screens to a single 34" Ultrawide, for gaming at least, and I love it. Less desk space used, and I still feel very immersed in games.

But I will say this, I went from 3x 24" 1080P screens to a single 34" Ultrawide, for gaming at least, and I love it. Less desk space used, and I still feel very immersed in games.

Nice, I'm gonna see if Vega has anything worth jumping into, if not then a 2nd Fury should be damn cheap by then, I just don't see 2560x1080 being worth it. I'm starting to run into some motherboard issues and things right now as well, so a full build is in 2017 somewhere.

Nice, I'm gonna see if Vega has anything worth jumping into, if not then a 2nd Fury should be damn cheap by then, I just don't see 2560x1080 being worth it. I'm starting to run into some motherboard issues and things right now as well, so a full build is in 2017 somewhere.

I'll have some 2011-3 v3/v4 CPU's for sale soon if you're thinking of upgrading to the X99 platform. Otherwise, 2017 kaby lake cpus are nice.

As far as the GPU goes, good idea to wait for Vega if you are definite on staying with AMD.

I'll have some 2011-3 v3/v4 CPU's for sale soon if you're thinking of upgrading to the X99 platform. Otherwise, 2017 kaby lake cpus are nice.

As far as the GPU goes, good idea to wait for Vega if you are definite on staying with AMD.

I very well may be interested, if Ryzen isn't awesome, I completely plan on going X99.

that's a damn good price. This one rotates 90 degrees for the ultimate experience in forum browsing! Too bad its not available in stores.
DADwMqQ.jpg

And it gives you exercise. First, you need to rotate it -- a workout for your arm muscles. Then you need to stand up to read stuff at the top of the screen. They need to market it as "healthy choice" and charge a premium for it. Wait a minute... those short monitors are already more expensive than larger, more immersive UHD?

Back