anyone shopped there before??

Originally posted by mikelou26
haha

I am just saying are these stores legit??

like...can I trust them..

well if they were REAL gh3tto I'd say no, since you know cool people steal stuff

but since no one rips off people with CLOTHES of all things, youre probabily safe

Well considering this was number one question on their FAQ page...

1) Are these shoes real or fake?
A: They are Factory Variants. Please view our policies (Shipping and Returns, Privacy Notice, and Conditions of Use)

If you want factory variants I'm sure you can save lots more money going with a Chinese knockoff instead of da bruthas.

I think they are all about 80-90 dollars

what about this one

http://www.ultrakicks.com

well main thing i am asking is because... a friend of mine so wants them 170 dollars shoes... he doesn't know how to tell the difference...
so spending 100 bucks aint that BAD...if I get the shoes...

so I kind of want to save some money..

=X

Yes! My search for the hottest urban fashion outlet is over! You might want to check their conditions of use page, specifically this:
We do not represent our replica products to be original nor do we represent that they are exact copies, therefore, they do not violate any copyright laws.
That being said, I think you would be able to get the same thing from the guy selling shoes out of his truck on the corner. I'm sure you'd get shoes from that website, but I doubt they are worth $75. If that's what you want, thought, then I don't see anything else wrong with the site.

edit: ultrakicks and hiphop-wear have damn near the same disclaimer(just some of the company names are different). Five bucks says the shoes all come out of the same factory.

Back