Anyone running Audigy 2/E-mu 0404 in WIndows 7?

strid3r

2[H]4U
I just decided to migrate over to 7 from XP and am having issues getting these two to play nicely. I installed the drivers for the Audigy 2ZS first and then for the 0404. PatchMix seems to think there is no 0404 installed even though the drivers are installed and device manager lists the E-mu. Wondering if anyone else had more luck with these 2 cards?

Same issue here, the only way to get the 0404 to work with Win 7 is in asio mode with an asio patchmix session and a program that supports asio. Youtube and everything else on the web are a no go.

I was never able to get the two working together correctly. I think what happens is Patchmix tries to work off the Audigy instead of the 0404 and pretty much craps the bed trying to do so. Had no issues using either one by itself. I eventually decided to use the 0404 with the onboard sound card (digital output from DFI nForce4 Ultra-D) and have not had any issues since.

So you are able to get patchmix SPDIF out to work Win7 non ASIO ? What could I be doing wrong

Sorry, I never even bothered to try. I was getting fed up by that point and just routed all the audio from the onboard (Windows default) through the 0404 and called it a day.

Back