Anyone recieve their CompUSA X800 xt-pe yet?

infin|ty

[H]ard|Gawd
I saw the gateway thread and decided I'd make this one for CompUSA. Has anyone recieved theirs yet? I ordered one yesterday, says it should ship on the 6th of July and I got overnight.

nope! :rolleyes:i better not find out gateway is gonna ship em before compusa, and we had to pay 510 bucks in all instead of 450 for them..... compusa sales rep should lick my nutsack if they do that crap! :D

You know that CompUSA could bump the ship date again right? I had my order in on the 9th of June and watched the ship date go from the 20th to the 27th and now to July 6th. And the amount of tax they charged me was stupid. This will be my last pre-order with CompUSA evar.

ShowMeThe$$$$$$ said:
You know that CompUSA could bump the ship date again right? I had my order in on the 9th of June and watched the ship date go from the 20th to the 27th and now to July 6th. And the amount of tax they charged me was stupid. This will be my last pre-order with CompUSA evar.

should of gone in store, would of been alot easier to pre-order through business sales

falsexfate said:
should of gone in store, would of been alot easier to pre-order through business sales

The local CompUSA JUST got in the x800pros about 5 days ago. It would been even longer to get them locally.

I got mine from compusa but it most likely doesnt count. I got my x800 xt-pe from Steve in texas.

You know it'd be real nice if CompUSA's dumbass store employees actually left the cards in the store for local customers instead of fucking selling them online. :mad:

Blue Falcon said:
You know it'd be real nice if CompUSA's dumbass store employees actually left the cards in the store for local customers instead of fucking selling them online. :mad:

Very true, although I'm sure the people that got them online would disagree. :eek:

ShowMeThe$$$$$$ said:
You know that CompUSA could bump the ship date again right? I had my order in on the 9th of June and watched the ship date go from the 20th to the 27th and now to July 6th.

LOL the 18th now. I'm halting my pre-order. This is horseshit. I'll just buy one when (if) they ever hit store shelves. Screw CompUSA and their pre-order bs right in the ear! :mad:

FOR FUCK'S SAKE!! :mad:
IF I HAD TO PAY $60 MORE THAN THOSE GATEWAY DUDEs, AND THEY GET IT A WEEK BEFORE ME, IM GONAN BE PISSED!

I cancelled as soon as they moved back to June 27th. Only reason i needed it early was for a LAN, and since I wouldn't get it before that anymore there's no way I'm gonna shell out an extra $70. I ordered from CDW. If I have to wait anyway I might as well safe some money.

You know it'd be real nice if CompUSA's dumbass store employees actually left the cards in the store for local customers instead of fucking selling them online.

They do! Had mine for a month now. Its pure delight.

I got my X800 Pro from gameve.com. The day I got it they posted that the cards would be released in a week, so they must have sold out all their Pros and just posted a new release date for when they'd get more.

we are talking xt.... i was just e-mailed saying that in the next two weeks ill get it now... FUCK!

Sun_tzu617 said:
we are talking xt.... i was just e-mailed saying that in the next two weeks ill get it now... FUCK!

I ordered from CompUSA and they said they're getting shippments in every week but b/c of the high demand, I might not get mine until two weeks from now they said.

Back