Anyone Modded Rackmount cases...

My friend just bought a 6ft. enclosed rack so we can put our two rackmount cases in there that we just bought and the 24-port rackmount swtich which should be here tommarrow...but I was thinking about modding the front of the 4u case [black], and we have this really large rackmount case that is just laying around that we are going to mod up and do something with...probably a dedicated machine to backup our FreeBSD server with...

I'd be interested in seeing some pics of other modded rackmount pc cases...

--hitman

I've got a project going on (kinda stagnated for awhile, but just recently got back on track) along those lines.

Going to build my evaporative cooler (bong) into it for my water cooling on my main rig, get some decent airflow going, sliding keyboard tray, place for LCD monitor, it'll be where I keep EVERYTHING for my computers. Ill also be running a few servers out of it, bu tI dont think Ill do anything to those cases. If I get really bored, might put in some CC's or something.

Mine

araneae1.jpg

More pics here

Hell yeah....major props to the makers of these mods....so far those are some great mods....keep it coming....

--hitman

Back