Anyone have JKC pool suggestions?

Gorilla

Supreme [H]ardness
I was mining junkcoins on coin-base.info, but they have frequent problems and it has gotten to the point where people have given up on them so the pool hash rate has dropped to almost nothing (like 1.5 mhash/s and I'm 50% of that).

Every single other pool I've found is no longer running apparently. The estimates say that JKC is currently being mined at around 50mhash/s so either there are some large solo miners out there or there is a pool that I don't know about.

means that there's likely just a bunch of solo miners and a private pool. There's a few of us playing around with setting up pools right now. if I can get my problems sorted out I'll put up a JKC one and point part of my power at it.

I'm not sure which domain of mine I'm going to be using long term for mining but I'll setup jkc.iamnotageek.com and get it resolving at least

I'm having some trouble with php-mpos reporting the info properly but I just have 1 card pointed at the pool I setup for JKC and I've found 3 of the last 15 blocks. Once I workout the pool software with this I'll have you register and join me. The issues I'm having are related to running more than one pool at the same time so once I get this worked out I'll have some people join me on it and I'll post an [ANN] once we know for sure that its working properly with payouts and all that. With less than 10% of my power being able to get 3 of 15 blocks I think we can easily dominate that coin.

What makes you loyal to that coin?

Back