anyone else get a 10% discount promo from newegg?

eon

2[H]4U
just curious if its for all newegg customers
runs from May 11th to May 31st

cant stack promo's but its 10% off entire cart for up to $40

I got one last month and they wouldn't let me use it on my 1tb WD Black drives I was ordering. Rat bastards.

No longer offering the code, seems it only works on my account. Sorry to those who wanted it. :(

Last edited:
Didn't get one either although I don't order that much, maybe a few parts every few months. I PM spydermonkey for his 10% to apply to my new rig. If he's already given it away I would appreciate if anyone could provide me with theirs if they are not using. thanks and I really appreciate it.

Alright, I've got one, and I'm willing to give it away. It's a maximum of $40, so whoever gets closest to a $400 order can have it. PM me, and I'll give it out tomorrow night.

I'm pretty sure it says the promo is only valid for your own account

Yeah I got one. been doing a lof of computer builds as of late.

yep saw it last month... unfortunately I placed my order the day before I saw the email. Newegg was kind enough to apply it afterwards and give me the $40 off my order. :) yay for newegg. I now have another code for this month.. hope this continues. However it didn't work when I tried it on the 1tb caviar blacks as someone else also posted. You guys that are signed up for the newsletter and didn't get an email.. check your junk mail.

Back