Anybody heard of the M-Tube??

first 20 pages or so found on google are french.. i'm gonna take a guess and say it cant be bought in the US. :p ...

bastard french... *grumble grumble*

interesting to see a floppy bay at the back

that's a pretty good idea, as alot of people don't put floppys in there sffs leaving that bay a useless cutout

if its at the back, u can still put w/e you want or a floppy

*thumbs up*

Originally posted by SarverSystems
I want one!!!!!

Oh hell yeah. First order of business: making it look like one of those tiny Warsteiner "kegs", or maybe Heineken, which would be harder due to the colors.

I'd get some of that automotive carpetting, and an applique that looks like a subwoofer.

See where I'm going with this?

Originally posted by SarverSystems
I'd get some of that automotive carpetting, and an applique that looks like a subwoofer.

See where I'm going with this?

Not really. But I'm so freakin' dense my farts are solid...

I't doesn't seem to be widely available yet... All only reviewing site seemed to have only review samples...

I've look around french online retailers and forums and I can't find anywhere that sells them...

Also on one of the review sites it side that the price should be around 250 Euros for a (barebone kit) EDIT: 250 Euro is the price of the case alone

On the manifacturer site they say they're also gonna sell just the case....

BTW : here's the spec :

Mobo : M-ATX, Flex-ATX or Mini-ITX (Space for 1 AGP and 3 PCI)
PSU : Regular ATX
5.25 bay : 1
3.5 Bay : 2 internal, 2 external
about 12" Diameter by 17" long
Weight about 5 lbs
as a built-in handle
All Aluminium except Acrylic face plate

Here's another review :

http://www.clubic.com/ar/2444-1.html

There's some good High res pics too for those of you who don't speak french....

I think this is the kind of case you either totally love or you tottaly hate... Still it's original and it stand out from all those Antec/cheiftec at Lan parties

Edit : just sent them an email asking if they shipped to North America... I'll let you guys know when I get an anwser back...

Back