Anybody have an ETA for the Westinghouse LVM-37W3?

Aldur

n00b
I bought a Westinghouse LVM-37W1 a couple of weeks ago and then I heard about the LVM-37W3. Wow, 2 DVI ports that support 1080p, a HDMI port and 8 ms response time. I think Im in love. Is this baby coming out soon? If it is Im taking my LVM-37W1 back to BB, since its still within my 30 day return period, and ordering one of these bad boys.

So anybody with any information? :confused:

My bestbuy in Omaha,NE said our region will be getting them april 24th. Nebraska Furniture Mart said they have 1 on order and can get it to me mid-april.

docmal said:
My bestbuy in Omaha,NE said our region will be getting them april 24th. Nebraska Furniture Mart said they have 1 on order and can get it to me mid-april.

nice so were looking at 2-3 weeks until they come out:D That will be just about enough time for me to be able to take back my tv and get the better one:D

im having my friend find out his employee price on this badboy and then ordering one..can't wait

I've been holding out hoping they made a black/silver one too.

:)

But are the speakers detachable?

You can get if from Best Buy now. They have them in their warehouses.

A couple people from avs forums already have them. Looks good so far.

Yeah some warehouses already have them. So far so good though a few people have reported minor banding with them. I suggest checking (as someone else mentioned above) avsforums and look through the thread there.

Good luck finding one in-store though. Be a couple weeks for that.

Riptide_NVN said:
Speakers on the 37W1 are detachable but not on the 37W3 or 42W2.

Would be nice if they were but I think the over all look of the 37w3 and the 42w2 is a much improvment of the 37w1 and the 42w2. :)

So is there no such thing as a W2? The Bestbuy here has it listed as a LVM37W2

edit: oh i think what they have at Bestbuy is the LTV-37W2.

What are the major differences between these models?

docmal said:
W2 is a 720p TV. It has been out for some time.

Yeah be careful not to be fooled and pick up the W2. You'll lose alot of things, your dvi ports, your vga port, and no 1080p anything. :(

Back