Any websites where i can buy a front bezel?

HRslammR

2[H]4U
ya know... saaay your were modding your's... and something didnt' go well... and now you need a new one? :)

edit: sorry i mean the part that's the front of a rig. ya know... where all the power buttons and cd-roms are and such.

sorry for the confusion

most people call em a front bezel...least round me...but confusingly there are also the other bezels...i know of this place ascent usa for Lian-Li stuff...dont know bout others.

yeah the front of most pieces are called bezels thats why i ask because when i ordered replacements for my DVDR they shipped it as a front bezel. Now if you are talking about a case I would suggest emailing the manufacturer saying your front end broke and you wanted to know if you could order a new one most reputable companies will sell you one for relatively cheap.

It would be very helpful to know which case you have. I doubt there is any place that carries bezels for every type of case ever made...

write an email to the manufacturer of the case, and ask how much they would charge for a new one

google the enermax website
then get the email info
i got a new antec skl3700amb bezel because of emailing antec's rma
but i had part of mine broken to begin with

Back