Any news on Rallisport for the 360?

gixser

Weaksauce
Please please please let it be in development. I haven't seen anything. Anyone heard anything?

I never heard anything on it. I loved the first two so hopefully they are making a next gen rallysport.

I can't be certain, but I don't think R2 sold very well at all. They'll be pushing for Forza 2 more than anything else.

Don't get me wrong...I love Forza but there is something about playing in the mud that I like! ;) :p

I bet they'll release a RaliSport 3 sometime next year. Right now Microsoft probably figures they've got enough racing games coming out at launch and they don't want any titles overshadowed/overlooked by consumers.

zero002021 said:
I bet they'll release a RaliSport 3 sometime next year. Right now Microsoft probably figures they've got enough racing games coming out at launch and they don't want any titles overshadowed/overlooked by consumers.

No, there WILL BE no RSC3, and you can thank EA for this as they purchased DICE (the devs or RCS series)

However, a dev that frequents our site (worked on of RCS) hinted at something else on 360, but couldnt say what..

As for RSC3, sadly no, there's no RSC3 in the works. That's not to say there's no racing or rally games coming from DICE or Microsoft, but there's no RSC3. EA buying DICE made the chances of that slim. I was so hoping to see what the boys at DICE could do to RSC with an Xbox 360!! You'll just have to wait to see what they're working on next for EA ;-)

Original thread: http://www.xblracing.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33350

Well, this company has some big shoes to live up to. RC2 was one of the best racing games Ive ever played, I cant think of another racing game that has provided me so much fun.

Back