Any Hot-Seat MP in PC Racing Games?

madFive

metal[H]ead
I'm looking for some good hot-seat multiplayer titles to play with friends on my living-room HTPC (using 360 controllers and/or M/KB). So far the only games I have that allow multi-player on the same PC are Street-Fighter 4, Worms, and Trine. I'm hoping to expand the list with some other fun titles.

So, anyone know of any recent PC racing games that have the option for split-screen multiplayer? I'm not big into driving games, so I'm hoping some experts here will know what's good. Something newer like Dirt2 (which I don't own yet, so not sure what MP modes it has) would be great, but I'm willing to go as old as necessary to find one with the split-screen MP option. What do you guys think? Best PC Racing title with split-screen MP option?

And any other good recent PC games with hot-seat MP you want to throw out are also welcome... thanks!

Update: so far the only one I've found that looks like it might fit the bill is Blur. Anyone tried this one? How is it?

Last edited:
I think split second had split screen... not sure how good of a game it is though.

As for Blur, it was decently fun.

Back