Any 55"+ Smart TV's With G-Sync Out or Coming Out?

rkd29980

Limp Gawd
I hate gaming at a desk hunched over a monitor so I will always do my gaming and watching on my TV from the comfort of my recliner. My gaming rig and media PC are currently hooked up to a 55" Samsung UN55F8000BF smart TV and I am planning on upgrading to a 4K curved display this year.

Since more and more people are gaming on a TV, I would hope TV manufacturers would start including PC gaming tech into their TV's.

Yes, I also hope they will include Display Port, Gsync, 144 Hz, and so on...

rkd29980 better wait in your recliner. TV manufacturers go for what sells more to the average costumer - 4K UHD, HDR and (some) OLED.

I hate gaming at a desk hunched over a monitor so I will always do my gaming and watching on my TV from the comfort of my recliner. My gaming rig and media PC are currently hooked up to a 55" Samsung UN55F8000BF smart TV and I am planning on upgrading to a 4K curved display this year.

Since more and more people are gaming on a TV, I would hope TV manufacturers would start including PC gaming tech into their TV's.

Basically not until HDMI 2.1 is out and about. I'm going to guess 2018-19 and would be beneficial to consoles & PC's alike. - http://www.hdmi.org/press/press_release.aspx?prid=145

• Game Mode VRR features variable refresh rate, which enables a 3D graphics processor to display the image at the moment it is rendered for more fluid and better detailed gameplay, and for reducing or eliminating lag, stutter, and frame tearing.

Back