Any 26" lcd with component inputs and aspect ratio?

DG25

Gawd
Do you know any 26" wide lcd monitor (not tv), tn or pva/ips, with component inputs and aspect ratio options that work?

Get the Doublesight and just use a cheap $2 component to DVI adapter. It has 2 DVI inputs

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the links, i knew about them, for the Wii it's working, but not for PS2, the vga box must support interlaced scan mode as well as progressive scan, and most of the pal games are interlaced and don't work well with vga boxes. And it's not an elegant solution for PS2. :(

Yea only 480p... no 480i...

Sucks for the PS2.

So as far as a perfect monitor with multiple inputs that is good for gaming, I've looked all over. Can't find a single one... especially not a 26 inch. Been doing research for 2 months now.... So I finally decided to get the Doublesight... but I don't have to deal with the PAL issues on the Wii, and I have a PS3... I'll be sacrificing Gamecube games, but I could care less about that at this point.

The Gateway FHD2400 would be nice, if it didn't have the MASSIVE issues with progressive BLB. You can limit your progression by turning down the brightness to 0, but once it occurs it can get VERY bad in some cases... But that's a 24 inch.

Back