Antec P180B case $80 AR + shipping at Outpost

killerbobjr

Limp Gawd
Black only, at $119 - $40 MIR 6/13 - 6/19. No free shipping on this one so it may be a wash for folks too far away from the warehouse.

Link

Rebate

The silver version is priced at $139 and there's a rebate on that too, but it's not a hot deal at $99 + shipping.

UPDATE: Both colors are now available at Fry's stores for $120 - $40 MIR = $80 AR, so for those near a Fry's store, shipping will be free. ;-)

Damn $30 shipping for me (plus tax). I want this case, but I will wait until I can get it $100AR.

This is an awesome case. I picked one up from CUSA for $50 AR a few weeks ago. Received the P182B model in the box. The only difference between that and the real P182B is that the black is not gun metal black like in the official one.

That's a fine looking case. Ima get me one of those very soon. I subscribe to the elegance = simplicity theory when it comes to cases.

About the same price as buying b-stock directly from antec. Check their website out. I noticed their price was the same as the MIR deal I got on my A900 last week too...

If anyone orders one, let us know if they're actually P182's. If they are I'm biting.

I ordered one and I will let you guys know... I was looking for a deal on a P180 anyways even if it isn't a 182.

Thanks OP

The P180B from CUSA was a P182B. The majority of the ones from frys have been the newer ones according to the forums.

Back