Antec P180 Case - Austin, TX area

dealmaster

Limp Gawd
I'm selling my trusty Antec P180 revision 2 case in order to get a larger case to hold watercooling components. The P180 that I own has pre-cut holes for watercooling on the rear of the case and pre-cut holes to route cables behind the motherboard tray. It's an excellent case and is very quiet.

It's very heavy though, so I likely won't ship it as it would probably cost $40+ to get it shipped to the continental US. If you really really want me to ship it to you and are willing to cover the shipping costs, that's fine, but otherwise, this will be Austin area only.

I have plenty of extra Antec Tri-cool fans if you would like a couple extra, but otherwise the case will come with the 3 standard fans that it comes stock with. Please note that despite the third picture showing my DVD burner and a Sunbeam fan controller, these are not included with the case.

I'm looking for $75 for this case, it's in great condition. Feel free to contact me at either of the following:

AIM: grampadeal
Email: grampadeal at gmail dot com

I live in northwest Austin but am perfectly willing to meet somebody somewhere in the city to make the exchange for this case.

Click here for big.

Click here for big.

Click here for big.

For references, here's my HEATWARE feedback and my EBay feedback even though I haven't done EBay in a very long time.

Bump. I will consider shipping this, shipping via UPS ground will likely range from $30-40 to the continental US depending on your location.

Back