Antec P180 $39AR + CP

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
newegg has the Antec Performance One P180B ATX Midtower Computer Case (BLACK), featuring an aluminum chassis with isolated power supply, hard drive, and motherboard chambers, 3 x 120mm cooling fans, and sound dampened side panels, for a low $69.99 after rebate. $18.99 Three Day Shipping. Tax in CA, NJ, PR, TN.

If you're a newsletter subscriber, use code EMC713DANTE Exp 7/19 to get $30 off.

$50 rebate Exp 7/26/07

Dammit...I knew I shouldn't have bought those computer parts so early!

Great Deal!

what are the chances that this is the revised version with all the new features of the p182?

On a side note - I just ordered one from the Egg.
It would not allow me to use PayPal to complete my transaction, so I tried to get customer service to help.
They couldn't do anything, so I placed it anyways with a debit card and let them know they still rock and I'll use a debit card instead.
They asked for my order number because I told them I bought it.

When I confirmed my order number and they saw I really did buy it, they knocked another $25 off the price for having problems with the site !

$38.69 TOTAL - SHIPPED ! !

=(Qty=1, Price=$119.99)
=(Qty=1, Price=$-30.00)
Subtotal: $89.99
Cost Adjustment: (-$25.00)
TAX: $4.71
Shipping and Handling Charge**: $18.99
Total: $88.69
MIR: (-$50.00)

FINAL PRICE: $38.69

I LOVE NEWEGG

On a side note - I just ordered one from the Egg.
It would not allow me to use PayPal to complete my transaction, so I tried to get customer service to help.
They couldn't do anything, so I placed it anyways with a debit card and let them know they still rock and I'll use a debit card instead.
They asked for my order number because I told them I bought it.

When I confirmed my order number and they saw I really did buy it, they knocked another $25 off the price for having problems with the site !

$38.69 TOTAL - SHIPPED ! !

=(Qty=1, Price=$119.99)
=(Qty=1, Price=$-30.00)
Subtotal: $89.99
Cost Adjustment: (-$25.00)
TAX: $4.71
Shipping and Handling Charge**: $18.99
Total: $88.69
MIR: (-$50.00)

FINAL PRICE: $38.69

I LOVE NEWEGG

I hate you :D

Can you please include shipping price in the title? All you are doing is misleading people with an additional cost that everyone inevitably has to pay.

i'm having trouble getting the coupon to work

You have to be signed up for the NewEgg newsletter.
It takes anywhere from a few hours up to a few days for your membership to become active.

I hate you :D

I'd hate the person that got this deal too. :p
(Unless it's me, of course.)

Can you please include shipping price in the title? All you are doing is misleading people with an additional cost that everyone inevitably has to pay.

I agree completely.
Even if you're somewhere that has no tax, you're looking at $39.99 + $18.99 shipping.
And that's AFTER the rebate.

The thread titel needs to be edited to reflect the correct information.

Oh man this is lame...it might take up to 24 hr for them to upgrade the newsletter status.

Did i say shipped in the title? No which means there is a shipping, and in the detail there is shipping price stated, even a second grader can understand that.

Which is why you should have already been a subscriber.

Every person interested in buying electronic components, getting great service, or occasionally stumbling on sick deals.....SHOULD BE A NEWEGG NEWSLETTER MEMBER. ;)

Did i say shipped in the title? No which means there is a shipping, and in the detail there is shipping price stated, even a second grader can understand that.

You assume too much.

You could just try being clear and stop trying to make excuses instead.

You assume too much.

You could just try being clear and stop trying to make excuses instead.

lol, wow looks like i hurt someone's feelings. " Your Wish Is My Command "

Now do you want me to personaly PM you all the HOT DEALS sir. :mad:

lol, wow looks like i hurt someone's feelings. " Your Wish Is My Command "

Now do you want me to personaly PM you all the HOT DEALS sir. :mad:

Give it a break and stop being a putz.
No one was attacking you - this started with an attempt at clarifying the deal and make the info more complete to save people the time of reading through the thread if the price didn't work for them.

It was more or less just a common courtesy that most people provide and you may have overlooked.

No need to turn this into a whole big thing.
+1 for even posting the deal.
-1 for being so sensitive to suggestions or minor criticism.

You're even.
Feel better?

Gr8 deal anaconda!
The code worked fer me but I balked...I wanna Q6600 next week.
Nice work to the guy who got an extra $25 off through CS.

Price has increased $10 and the OP should chill out. The person who suggested for a total price is totally right.

It's a case...if it doesn't say shipped, it probably doesn't count shipping.

Listing the shipping rate would be a nice improvement to an already good post. Shipping and price increase aside, it's $80 off a very popular case.

Don't most things purchased online involve a shipping charge? Free shipping is the exception, not the rule. Nothing misleading.

Give it a break and stop being a putz.
No one was attacking you - this started with an attempt at clarifying the deal and make the info more complete to save people the time of reading through the thread if the price didn't work for them.

It was more or less just a common courtesy that most people provide and you may have overlooked.

No need to turn this into a whole big thing.
+1 for even posting the deal.
-1 for being so sensitive to suggestions or minor criticism.

You're even.
Feel better?

For some reason I fail to see anyone here who got screwed over by the shipping :rolleyes: You call him a putz and I can call you an ass for nitpicking when he actually posted the deal and you didnt...

For some reason I fail to see anyone here who got screwed over by the shipping :rolleyes: You call him a putz and I can call you an ass for nitpicking when he actually posted the deal and you didnt...

He was already complimented and thanked for posting the deal.
I had already purchased and paid for mine before I even made it over to this thread.

He was called a putz for the way he was reacting.
You call me an ass for the way that I reacted to the way he reacted....

We could go on like this all night.

Let it die already.

glad i jumped on the frys deal, shipping was free :D its a nice case, best i've ever owned, kinda disappointed that the mobo tray isnt removeable but then again im not a mobo junkie, i buy one usually every year or two

so i really wont be able to get this promo code to work by the time my subscription status is updated? gah newegg dont do this to me

I paid $139 shipped for this thing a week and a half ago... :( :( :( *sad panda*

Back