Antec NSK4480B PC Case with PS 380 @ BB B&M YMMV $24.99

fireburster

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok i stole the heading from SD but i bought two of them at my bb in IA and googled for the deal on my phone at the time. Didnt see it was posted on there even yet. Seems like a good deal as they had 380w psu with them.

these are good cases, but not for gaming rigs. They aren't big enough to fit an 8800gtx or similar

i picked up one of these at my local bb for $40 last weekend and thought it was a good deal. This and the $24 am2 be2300 i picked up are gonna make a good folding machine.

This has been on clearance for a while here in WI. It was first $50, then the other day I noticed it at $40. If it goes any lower I'll probably pick one up, just because.

sorry u dont have the sku on me. I bought this then went home to order the 25 buck am2 only to see that deal dead. Dang too slow.

excessively frustrated: can't find the product on the english website, the spanish site has a popup that screws up the page display. How do I check availability?

Thanks. I have looked it up on the Antec website. Looks like a good fit for me (HTPC needs new case). Was hoping to find an availavbility checker online. Guess I"ll have to do it the old fashioned way.

grabbe done at 27 out the door. almost picked up a 2nd, but i have 4 cases in the house atm with 1 coming from egg ( p180) :) and dont think i have room

SKU is 8545112. Thanks OP.

The case itself is pretty crappy. I can see why they weren't selling. Only one fan. Front panel is plastic. No firewire or front audio.

It's basically a $25 Earthwatts PSU with a freebie case. I had a $5 off coupon from BB Rewards so my total was $21 something with tax. Sweet deal.

Got a sku: 8545112

Checked stock at all the closest stores to me. Only 5 stores out of the 12 in our district had a single one in stock. Usually a single case isn't worth going after, as my store still said we had one in stock even after I bought the last one myself.

If you can snag one of these for $25 it's a steal. Even though the front is plastic and the case is fairly small, it's solid, and the PSU is very quiet and very good. I've built at least half a dozen rigs for people using this PSU/Case combo and they have done extremely well. None of them have anything more taxing than a few HD's and maybe an 8600GT in them, but they are all still working quietly and flawlessly. This sku is for the all-black model - Identical to the old model with the silver front, but this one looks much nicer in my opinion.

i thought it said two fans on the box. Ill have to check again. I was just going to build a small whs or htpc in them and set it on a shelf in my server rack. Smaller cases are nice for that. My old antec towers do not fit on their sides in the 19 inch rack.

$62.99 and only one left. I have never once seen a clearance deal posted her at the posted price.

Well shiat... a store 40 minutes away supposedly has 2 for $25...

To go or not to go...

Well shiat... a store 40 minutes away supposedly has 2 for $25...

To go or not to go...

I'm in the same boat. Store 5 minutes away from me has one in the system but they couldnt find it. The store 1hr away has "a couple" to quote the lady at customer service. I might go tomorrow if a friend of mine from my home town couldnt get me one.

I might swing by tomorrow when I have more sleep, I was debating at 8:10 and it's about a 45 minute drive and I would have gotten there right before closing and said fuckit.

So I'll wait till tomorrow...

If anyone wants to trade one of these and pay the shipping on a NIB rocketfish removed from the box to inspect for damage or missing parts

send me a pm

Or trade in person I'm in NY 11754

If anyone wants to trade one of these and pay the shipping on a NIB rocketfish removed from the box to inspect for damage or missing parts

send me a pm

Or trade in person I'm in NY 11754

Why would you want a minitower in exchange for the rocketfish??

Augh... It was OOS for me at all 3 of my Best Buys...

Stupid question, but how do you search by a SKU number on Best Buy's website? I see people saying none are in stock near them, but when I try searching for the SKU, I get no results. Or, are people just calling the stores instead?

i grabbed 2 at my BB, hoping to get another 3 tomorrow :)
2[H]4U in 5 months?? Holy Guano Batman!! :p No day job??

I'll have to check the local BB on my way home tonight.
But... they never have any of the deals posted here. :(

2[H]4U in 5 months?? Holy Guano Batman!! :p No day job??

I'll have to check the local BB on my way home tonight.
But... they never have any of the deals posted here. :(

My job is why I have it. 9 hours at work a day, only have to work 2 hours or less = lots of time to burn!

$45 at a store near me with them instock. I'm trying to decided if i want to swing by the other one on the way and grab the tag off the shelf for $25 and take it to the other store.

Check 3 in the phoenix area and it looks like the AZ might be left out of this roller disco.

Stupid question, but how do you search by a SKU number on Best Buy's website? I see people saying none are in stock near them, but when I try searching for the SKU, I get no results. Or, are people just calling the stores instead?

If they pull the product off the website you'll have to have someone check for you on the computers in the store.

Tagged $24.99 Rang up $40something. Ajusted to 24.99 without issue. Really only wanted the PSU, but I think I'll throw one of my other cases away and keep this.

Back