Another Overwatch Gameplay Trailer

Wow, that's Quake. Let the hyper rocket jumping begin. Looks VERY linear and not very interesting.

each char is different I believe. it does appear more quake like than tf2. i need to play tf2 more.

man blizzard is just getting worse and worse

d3 was a flop, ros and 2.0 helped
wow is just xpacs of skins
heroes is a copy and paste of skins on lol
overwatch is tf2 with skins

brutal, everyone used to copy blizz back in the day

Just read that Blizzard might be locking the FOV to 60.
If that's the case, PASS.

That logo in the corner looks nearly exactly like the vault symbol from Borderlands. The art style is suspiciously similar too.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to try it.

I really want to try a beta for this game before passing a final judgment, but every time something comes out that they try to pass as "awesome" or the next best thing, I just kinda look at it and go "meh". It looks like someone took Smite, got rid of the DOTA-style mobs/creeps, slapped TF2 colors on it, and injected all the memes of Borderlands.

A friend of mine has an in with the people at Blizzard (he's a consultant), so he's been testing it and seems to like it being a huge TF2 fan until Hat-a-geddon, but he is also well aware that it isn't drawing the same level of hype other Blizzard games have done in the past.

It's good and all but Blizzard has a lot to live to against TF2. Would be great to see their own version of meet the character. Plus there needs to be a way to create videos with their game. TF2 has A LOT OF CONTENT!

Just to summarize the comments. Wow that looks like Quake, Pass. Wow that looks like TF2 with a Re-skin. Wow that looks like Unreal 3.

So to me... if that is the opinion of multiple people, this game just might be successful. I'm still not going to want to play it as I'm into RPG's these days but it sounds like it might be a hit.

I think some of the posters here must be on mushrooms or something. How could anyone compare this to Quake or UT is beyond me. It's slow, character has only one weapon, maps are not even close to being arenas.

Wow... just wow.

It actually reminds me a lot of the original MondayNightCombat, minus the moba mobs.

Back