234635273_m.jpg
+
323687370_l.jpg

waffles.gif
@ your 360

:p

Wow what a moron.

I love these DJs that are so cutting edge and risque :rolleyes:

Shows how smart someone is when he could have used ebay and got $1500+, but alas he is a hardcore counter-culture DJ.

[Fate]Doom said:
Wow what a moron.

Shows how smart someone is when he could have used ebay and got $1500+, but alas he is a hardcore counter-culture DJ.

why?

he bought it

what the difference between playing it and breaking it. I would have done the same thing :) to make money? Nah i got other things that i sell that make me more money than ONE xbox360.

ninjaedit: bbtw you should listen to the xbox break> It sound pretty sturdy :)

Radio ? Who cares. They need to pull stunts like that because everything else they transmit is officially sanctioned CRAP courtesy of the money grubbing recording industry.

[edit]

So, in essence, that last pop cd you bought (with the 2 'good' songs) helped fund this little escapade, and as usual the band won't see a penny of it.

[Fate]Doom said:
Wow what a moron.

Maybe he doesnt need $1500 - and perhaps he did it just t piss off poeple like you - publicity stunt - yes - i would do it - oh no i broke an xbox 360!! life goes on, get over it.

MrGuvernment said:
Maybe he doesnt need $1500 - and perhaps he did it just t piss off poeple like you - publicity stunt - yes - i would do it - oh no i broke an xbox 360!! life goes on, get over it.

exactly

you should have heard all the whiners calling in for this.

boohoo.. give it to me! People NEED the xbox360 (i cracked up on that one). I was the ONLY one that called that egged him on to break it. :)

MrGuvernment said:
P.S - maybe it is just me, but i dont see any internals in that box.

probably right :)

<-- wonders if Kyle and crew opened the xbox up.....

I think its a rather sad day, when smashing an XBOX360 over the radio :rolleyes: serves as entertainment. There is no question in my mind that this type of humor caters to the lowest common denominator. I'm guessing a subspecies with intelligence lower then Neanderthals, who gain entertainment from "smashing things good".

figgie said:
went to anandtech as they have the disassembly instructions. It looks like this was a legit xbox360.

see picture #6

http://www.anandtech.com/systems/showdoc.aspx?i=2610&p=3

HAHAHA! I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING!

I don't remebmer the other site that took apart an xbox they got from a store but. The heatsinks are differnt from the review boxes and the ones you get from the store. I don't remember the one from the store having a heatpipe copper looking heat sink as the one from anandtech does. Does anyone have pics of their box from taking it apart or more pictures from a xbox that was reviewed after being boaught and not sent to them?

(this could explain the overheating maybe?)

This was about as smart as the destruction of a 6800 Ultra a while back. God forbid they donate this Xbox360 to a hospital with terminally ill children, or somewhere where it could have made somebody happy that wouldn't have ever seen one otherwise.

Draax said:
I think its a rather sad day, when smashing an XBOX360 over the radio :rolleyes: serves as entertainment. There is no question in my mind that this type of humor caters to the lowest common denominator. I'm guessing a subspecies with intelligence lower then Neanderthals, who gain entertainment from "smashing things good".

so you complain about high prices

now you complain about someone BUYING it, but instead of playing it they destroy it?

play it, destroy it, make it catch fire or throw it off a building. Aren't we getting upset over something that is not yours :)

Ludic said:
This was about as smart as the destruction of a 6800 Ultra a while back. God forbid they donate this Xbox360 to a hospital with terminally ill children, or somewhere where it could have made somebody happy that wouldn't have ever seen one otherwise.

somehow i think that ill kids needs something else besides a xbox360. And btw you'd be surprised how many Children hospitals have the latest consoles. But i guess you have never actually been in one have you.

Ludic said:

Why? I bet it didn't play games for more then 5 mins before it overheated =D I bet it could have made a kid in a hostipal happy or whatever I can agree there. But giving it away to a poor kid? That's kinda like giving them candy but saying you can't eat becuase they prob can't afford to rent a game from BB. Who else would have made it happy? Somene that got fucked out of a preorder or stood in line like a tard? Who cares, it was a stunt, a funny one, and I bet he did it becuase he is tired of the hype. Even if he ebayed it, he just got a fuck ton of free publicity for his show.

figgie said:
so you complain about high prices

now you complain about someone BUYING it, but instead of playing it they destroy it?

play it, destroy it, make it catch fire or throw it off a building. Aren't we getting upset over something that is not yours :)

The poster above me made a very good post about how the XBOX360 could have been used for something constructive and useful, rather then be smashed with a hammer.

I will voice my opinion as that is what I am entitled to do on this forum. My opinion is as valid as yours ... deal with it.

And honestly if someone finds it funny to "smash things good", they must have a very low intelligence.

Prim3 said:
Why? I bet it didn't play games for more then 5 mins before it overheated =D I bet it could have made a kid in a hostipal happy or whatever I can agree there. But giving it away to a poor kid? That's kinda like giving them candy but saying you can't eat becuase they prob can't afford to rent a game from BB. Who else would have made it happy? Somene that got fucked out of a preorder or stood in line like a tard? Who cares, it was a stunt, a funny one, and I bet he did it becuase he is tired of the hype. Even if he ebayed it, he just got a fuck ton of free publicity for his show.

as KISS as said before

there is no such thing as BAD publicity.

sidenote: I find it HILARIOUS that people are actually getting upset over someone PURCHASING this contraction and then doing what the person that bought it deemed fit. In this case. A hammer to the xbox360.

this is just too damn funny.

Draax said:
Draax said:
The poster above me made a very good post about how the XBOX360 could have been used for something constructive and useful, rather then be smashed with a hammer.

I will voice my opinion as that is what I am entitled to do on this forum. My opinion is as valid as yours ... deal with it.

And honestly if someone finds it funny to "smash things good", they must have a very low intelligence.

see you deal with opinions (however ignorant they are). I deal with facts

Fact

the DJ bought it not you
Fact. He could have played it and no one would say anything. But he didn't because he didn't like it (mentioned that numerous times). So instead he took a hammer to it. Spited all the sheeple just like yourself.

Fact

Majority of Children hostpitals already have the latest gadgets for kids including the xbox360. the ones that don't, will. And how pray tell do i know this? Simple. IT department for one of the big "factions" here in MN. you get called up to set these up also. :)

how bout them apples :)

If you dont think an XBOX360 could have been used for something more constructive then hitting it with a hammer, I feel sorry for you.

It could have been used for a number of things. It could have been donated to a sick kids hospital. Not all sick kids hospitals have the latest and greatest that is just BS. Sick kids hospital where I live in actively asking for toys for the kids there.

It could have been used to make any childs christmas. Any kid who recieved one would be happy as hell and have a smile on his face, worth far more then the 15 seconds of fame a DJ on the radio recieves.

It is not a hard concept to grasp.

Draax said:
If you dont think an XBOX360 could have been used for something more constructive then hitting it with a hammer, I feel sorry for you.

It could have been used for a number of things. It could have been donated to a sick kids hospital. Not all sick kids hospitals have the latest and greatest that is just BS. Sick kids hospital where I live in actively asking for toys for the kids there.

It could have been used to make any childs christmas. Any kid who recieved one would be happy as hell and have a smile on his face, worth far more then the 15 seconds of fame a DJ on the radio recieves.

It is not a hard concept to grasp.

apparently to you it is not.

Here let me put it plain and simple.

why? Because he has a "good heart" or perhaps because it would make YOU feel better?

So what the difference between breaking the "almighty" xbox 360 and having 4 benjamins and lighting them on fire? Nothing actually. His money, his choice. Those are facts. Has no bearing on his intelligence (regardless of your opinion) or if he is a "good" or "bad' person.

welcome the America where people throw away what they can't eat and people buy stuff to spite the sheeple of this country.

Enjoy your stay!!

ninjaedit:

i find it funny. xbox360. Why not an xbox or a Nintedo64 or any other console???? It HAS to be the latest greatest right? ;)

Don't you know... smashing Xbox360's on the RADIO makes you cool.. People envy him now for sure, he sure is a rebellious one. :rolleyes:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play some PGR3.

mETRo said:
Don't you know... smashing Xbox360's on the RADIO makes you cool.. People envy him now for sure, he sure is a rebellious one. :rolleyes:

lol

or perhaps he didn't like it and smashed it on radio to get all the cryers to call in (and trust me it was a whole heap of them) ;)

If you buy it you have every right to use it however you want.

Stfu all of you complainers.

sitheris said:
If you buy it you have every right to use it however you want.

Stfu all of you complainers.

You seem to have mistakingly come across these boards. I believe the correct forums you are looking for are located at www.worldofwarcraft.com.

Draax said:

i dont think it is sad people find it amusing - what is sad is the people CRYING about OHHHH YOU BROKE AN XBOX!!! OH NO!! give it to me - i thikn that is what people find amusing, is the petheticness (is that a word?) of the people who cant beleive he did that!

now THAT is sad - people crying about some plastic as if it is a holly shrine to the world of gaming. - You act as if it was the LAST Xbox360 around! - i think they can find BETTER thing to give ill children then a console - mmm, perhaps a book maybe?

They did it to get a reaction - and they got a reaciton - all entertainment is done to get a reaction.

MrGuvernment said:
i dont think it is sad people find it amusing - what is sad is the people CRYING about OHHHH YOU BROKE AN XBOX!!! OH NO!! give it to me - i thikn that is what people find amusing, is the petheticness (is that a word?) of the people who cant beleive he did that!

now THAT is sad - people crying about some plastic as if it is a holly shrine to the world of gaming.

They did it to get a reaction - and they got a reaciton - all entertainment is done to get a reaction.

Not entirely unexpected, but the point of the matter went over your head. The XBOX360 could have been used for something much more constructive.

And crying is not definied as someone voiceing an opinion other then the one you currently subscribe to. I would look up the meaning of that word in the dictionary if I were you. Much like the 360, that word could be put to better use next time.

mETRo said:

You should donate yours to a children's hospital where it will make more people happy than yourself. /guy above

:rolleyes:

Makes me wonder what I would do if I was a billionaire. I'd like to think that I'd go around buying up LOTR, Star Trek and Star Wars collectables and smash them to see some of you people cry.

Draax said:
Not entirely unexpected, but the point of the matter went over your head. The XBOX360 could have been used for something much more constructive.

And crying is not definied as someone voiceing an opinion other then the one you currently subscribe to. I would look up the meaning of that word in the dictionary if I were you. Much like the 360, that word could be put to better use next time.

People calling a radio station and and "voicing their opinion" is fine, but when you go on about "oh you should of given it to me, gimmy gimmy gimmy" " omg you broke an xbox! i cant beleive it" sounds like crying to me, not opinion.

perhaps if people called in and spoke as you did in such a manner of explaining "why" it was a bad idea to do, okay, good for them, but i am sure many just called to "cry" about what a sad day it is.

Draax said:

it did.. as trash/door stop/ recylce bin, pick and choose.. case closed.

barefootbilly said:
You should donate yours to a children's hospital where it will make more people happy than yourself. /guy above

:rolleyes:

Makes me wonder what I would do if I was a billionaire. I'd like to think that I'd go around buying up LOTR, Star Trek and Star Wars collectables and smash them to see some of you people cry.

I pity you inability to grasp a very simple concept. The guy playing PGR3 is actually using the 360.

The person who smashed it with a hammer is not.

Kepp banging those rocks together, you will make fire some day. :rolleyes:

In addition taking pleasure in the misery of others, is just about the worst quality a person can have.

MrGuvernment said:
People calling a radio station and and "voicing their opinion" is fine, but when you go on about "oh you should of given it to me, gimmy gimmy gimmy" " omg you broke an xbox! i cant beleive it" sounds like crying to me, not opinion.

perhaps if people called in and spoke as you did in such a manner of explaining "why" it was a bad idea to do, okay, good for them, but i am sure many just called to "cry" about what a sad day it is.

yep

they did this over and over for about 1 hour.

hear the clip he has. "give it to me" gimmy! etc.

Draax said:
I pity you inability to grasp a very simple concept. The guy playing PGR3 is actually using the 360.

The person who smashed it with a hammer is not.

Kepp banging those rocks together, you will make fire some day. :rolleyes:

umm sure he did use it. It stopped the impact of the hammer on the table didn't it? It was used and for him, in a proper manner. For you it wasn't but it wasn't your xbox360 neither.

lmao

finally saw the pictures.

man they bought it then imediately smashed it outsode of bestbuy.. Now that is great!! :D
dead xbox360

Back