Anand Fatal1ty AA8XE review

obs

Supreme [H]ardness
Anandtech has a good review of the new Fatal1ty AA8XE motherboard. Overall, it looks pretty good but seeing how it is being marketed as a gaming board, they should have gone AMD instead of Intel.

Nice review, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAH!!!!

wendel.jpg

edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! :D :p

would be an awesome board if it had more than just 2x and 2.66x memory multipliers which I was hoping to see from it!

Why can't he just smile for his picture like everyone else? Someone needs to tell him that not everyone can scowl and look tough, especially if they're a computer nerd. :D

Dont mess with that thug if you see him on the streets, he might start throwin some 3L33T G/-\miNG s/ang on you. Whoop your ass with a keyboard or something.

haahaahhahha...its funny cuz i saw that in put it in my AIM profiles talkin bout hes an E-THUG then i come here and i c the same thing i was just thinkin about...AHHAHAHHA

Jonsey said:
Why can't he just smile for his picture like everyone else? Someone needs to tell him that not everyone can scowl and look tough, especially if they're a computer nerd. :D

hehe.......I use the words CPU and I'm going to kick your ass in the same sentences all the time

heh.. when i met him a few years ago he seemed like an ok person... he played on our second string ck3 cs team at speakeasy.. long ass time ago! he's not really an e-thug.. he does spend too much time playing games i think, but in person he seems pretty happy.. marketers are the ones who decides how he poses, not him.

setth84 said:
heh.. when i met him a few years ago he seemed like an ok person... he played on our second string ck3 cs team at speakeasy.. long ass time ago! he's not really an e-thug.. he does spend too much time playing games i think, but in person he seems pretty happy.. marketers are the ones who decides how he poses, not him.

Yeah, that's what I kinda figured, as nobody could possibly think that picture looked good. If I were him, i'd pose like that because it was funny as shit.

setth84 said:

Now that you mention that... I could kind of take that pose as an "o great i'm gettin shot in the head if i don't pose like a tool look" =\

It'sa shame no fatality mobo for an amd rig. Amd highend showing better performance such as fps ingame :rolleyes:

If i had an Intel rig i'd get the Abit fatality, but then again there are features to consider against the competition for what you need ;)

Well, he posed how they told him to. And as a FPS player who frankly stinks (Sorry but I do stink), to be as consistently as good a player as he is speaks volumes. I do likethe fact that Abit is continuing to cater to enthusiasts. Others have followed Abit's lead and do the same. So good for this board, though people are right, it would be better as an AMD A64-based rig...

independantvariable said:
Dont mess with that thug if you see him on the streets, he might start throwin some 3L33T G/-\miNG s/ang on you. Whoop your ass with a keyboard or something.

HAHAHAHAHA - best one for today. that fellow looks narcotized, and loves to deceit ppl into thinking he as sloooooowwwwww.... it's all tactics, man

Moogle Stiltzkin said:
It'sa shame no fatality mobo for an amd rig. Amd highend showing better performance such as fps ingame :rolleyes:

"Abit tells us they will release an Athlon 64 Fatal1ty board called the AN8 in December." - in the article

Back