an8 sli question

demons9872

Gawd
i got this moo about 3 weeks ago and am looking to see if any one has any temp monitoring programs i can get the ones i d/l of asus websites wont d/l right they kepp havinbg errors when im extracting them

demons9872 said:
i didnt get the cd with it and the guy i bought from will not respond to any pms
yikes. pming. I would go onto a site like majorgeeks.com and find something there.

demons9872 said:
i got this moo about 3 weeks ago and am looking to see if any one has any temp monitoring programs i can get the ones i d/l of asus websites wont d/l right they kepp havinbg errors when im extracting them

if you have an an8-sli thats an abit board.
if it is in fact the asus, then its an a8n-sli.

If you didnt get a disc how did you load the chipset drivers????? Agreed ,check the MOBO manufacturer. ASUS probe should be right on the chipset utilities. :D You can download the ASUSProbe utility from the ASUS website as well, providing you have the ASUS A8N SLI Deluxe or Premium.

asus probe is alright i used it till i found speedfan, the common geek download websites will have it, or just google speedfan

demons9872 said:
i didnt get the cd with it and the guy i bought from will not respond to any pms

Hows it feel to get a taste of your own medicine :p

pwned

my owne medicine how about your a f'ing touch and if you deal with someone and they dont respond to you in 5 min u get all pissed off you shit was shipped and recalled because of your attitude and the pms i got from you
qbackin said:
Hows it feel to get a taste of your own medicine :p

pwned

Back