AMD Edge Giving Away 6 FX-55 CPU's

SureFire

Limp Gawd
AMD Edge Giving Away 6 FX-55 CPU's

Not sure if this is appropriate or not here, but seemed like the best place.
As per AMD, "We're giving away six AMD Athlon™ 64 FX-55 processors to eligible members. Imagine building your high-end rig with today's ultimate PC processor as the centerpiece. To be eligible, you need to be at least 18 years of age, and a resident of the United States (including the District of Columbia). Eligible participants are entered in the drawing when they register for AMDEdge by midnight (CT) on January 30, 2005."

For complete rules.
Read More

I don't know if is appropiate or not but thanks for the info I didn't know about and just register. ;)

Funny thing is that you register, which is fine. Now if you read the details about them giving away the 6 free FX-55, it says that you must be 18 to be entered in the drawing. Well if you notice we didn't give our DOB so how do they know we are over 18?

BioVader said:
Funny thing is that you register, which is fine. Now if you read the details about them giving away the 6 free FX-55, it says that you must be 18 to be entered in the drawing. Well if you notice we didn't give our DOB so how do they know we are over 18?

You are stating that you are 18 and a legal US resident when you sign up, so if you win and they verify your information, and you aren't, you won't get it.

Edit: I thought that the prize was RAM, but after re-looking at the links realized I must have misclicked into an old prize, they are giving away these if you win:

"Prize.
Six (6) Grand Prizes: One (1) AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 processor
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $899.00"

All you have to do is sign up for AMDEdge, awesome :)

BioVader said:
You will most likely have to sign an affidavit if you win to verify that you are who you say you are. I don't know how these contests usually work, but they might even require you to have the affidavit notarized, so you can't lie about that.

I'm not a very lucky person, so I don't imagine I'll be one of the lucky 6...

BUT it is extremely sweet that I have the chance. Thanks!

Comon I need to be lucky once in my life. This would be a lot nicer than the 3000+ s939 that im planing to buy :p

Back