AMD CPU With Integrated Nano Fans

HardOCP News

[H] News
According to the crew at OCInside, AMD is working on a top secret CPU with integrated nano fans. I wonder if Intel will follow suit?

AMD currently doesn’t show CPU innovations ? You’re wrong ! According to rumors the new AMD A11 8800 processor is build with four integrated nano fans. We show first pictures today on OCinside.de, but you should watch necessarily today.

as if one single cat hair wouldn't stall the thing

the internet is useless around this date

as if one single cat hair wouldn't stall the thing

the internet is useless around this date

How about TIM? The fact they would move no air? The surface area they would be blowing over would amount to nothing for cooling? etc etc.

April 1st. Always brings out the truly weird posts. They're really digging deep this year. In the past, it was somewhat believable. Next, someone is going to post that Intel has declared bankruptcy and is selling it's assets to Cyrix.

I actually spent mental energy trying to figure out how this could be better than what they do now.

Then I remembered the date.

Took me a second to realize it's April 1st, too busy refreshing my fucking oculus rift status page.

April 1st. Always brings out the truly weird posts. They're really digging deep this year. In the past, it was somewhat believable. Next, someone is going to post that Intel has declared bankruptcy and is selling it's assets to Cyrix.
You have no idea how many threads I have posted in where I was trying to remember that name and couldn't. Cyrix lol.

How about TIM? The fact they would move no air? The surface area they would be blowing over would amount to nothing for cooling? etc etc.

Maybe they run at 10,000,000 RPM.
That should move some air, plus at that speed the noise should be at such a high frequency you won't be able to hear it :p

Maybe they run at 10,000,000 RPM.
That should move some air, plus at that speed the noise should be at such a high frequency you won't be able to hear it :p
Im starting to see the making's or a real future product.

You have no idea how many threads I have posted in where I was trying to remember that name and couldn't. Cyrix lol.

Cyrix. I remember buying the "Pentium Killer" 6x86. Then, I found AMD and flip flopped between them and Intel...

I think a better April 1st joke would be AMD saying they have something more powerful than intel.

Id make a fake AMD ad that shows barcharts showing how they're 50% more powerful than the i7. Then label the barchart "watts".

Put it in the news paper. Since mostly old people read the news paper these days you could sell it as a "smart" space heater.

I remember back before the Pentium came out, they had a concept art where they had a fan almost the size of a dime on top of the heatsink. The art reminded me of that.

Makes me wish intel would sell pre-delidded chips to people who want them. Although i would love the idea of cooling channels running through chips to mitigate thermal issues.

I remember back before the Pentium came out, they had a concept art where they had a fan almost the size of a dime on top of the heatsink. The art reminded me of that.

I remember before the days of Pentiums of not having fans on the heatsinks.

S_Intel-A80486DX2-66%20(with%20heatsink).jpg

Back