Amazon returns?

Peat Moss

Gawd
I would like to buy a couple of monitors from Amazon to compare and then return one of them. (within the return window of course) They are both from third party sellers.

Just wondering if people here have had good/bad experience with this?

On the amazon listing page it will say what the return policy is. As long as it says 'we accept returns within 30 days' you should be good to go.

I always have difficulty spotting third-part-on-amazon's exact return terms.

Amazon has always been great with monitor returns for me. Only downside is it can take up to a month to process your refund now.

I would like to buy a couple of monitors from Amazon to compare and then return one of them. (within the return window of course) They are both from third party sellers.

Just wondering if people here have had good/bad experience with this?
Sold by Amazon should be a very easy experience. Although, they can sometimes take a few weeks to get your refund, on larger electronics like this.

With 3rd party sellers, you may be subject to specifics for returns to that seller. Such as returns which are not free. Returns restricted to certain methods, etc.

3rd party seller, but "Fulfilled by Amazon" may be a little easier.

Sold by Amazon should be a very easy experience. Although, they can sometimes take a few weeks to get your refund, on larger electronics like this.

With 3rd party sellers, you may be subject to specifics for returns to that seller. Such as returns which are not free. Returns restricted to certain methods, etc.

Bingo.

It's usually on the seller's storefront, if you can figure out how to access it. It seems to depend on the weather, moon phase, star sign, etc., whether and how you can access those pages.

This, anytime you see sold by amazon you're good.

Back