Amazon Prime Free for 3 Months Even if you've had it before

StarTrek4U

Gawd
You can now get amazon prime free for 3 months even if you've already done the trial before!

Click Here
Add the book to your cart using the "Add to Cart using Free 2-day shipping" button
Continue through the checkout process (you will not have to buy the book)
Once you sign in you will be prompted with the sign-up for Amazon Prime. Once done, just take the book out of your cart.

When you're done click here to sign in to your account and set your self up to not-auto renew your membership.

Enjoy.

EDIT: As others have said, this won't work if you're already signed in to Amazon, be sure to sign out before going through this.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Slick! I paid for it in the past but let my subscription slip after a year and was no longer ordering enough to warrant the price. It really is great for picking up little odds and ends quickly with the free 2 day shipping.

I don't see a "Add to Cart using Free 2-day shipping" button. Just "Add to Cart"

If you don't see the button go through the ordering process and select the the "Free 2-day shipping" option once it's in your cart and it should work.

I'm still on my trial. I wonder if I cancel it today, if it will let me do this 3 month one.
Actually, looking at my account, looks like I'll have to wait until the trial ends in a couple of weeks and then try again.

Prime seems cool and all, but the lack of free-saturday shipping is a bit annoying. If I order on a Thursday, it won't be delivered until Monday.

I'm planning on going over their household items with the wife to see how their prices stack up against the retail stores. That might make it really worth it.

Worked! Thanks, OP.

If you do not see the "Add to Cart using Free 2-day shipping", you're probably logged into an account on which you've already trialed Prime. Sign out, then go to the book's page again. You should then see the button, and after clicking it you can sign back into your normal account.

It works - you need to LOG OUT OF AMAZON FIRST, then click on the link posted here.

Thanks OP, my trial ended a little before Christmas and money is pretty damn tight now, so another 3 months free is nice.

One of my holiday packages shipped via prime was delivered on saturday instead of monday.

I admire your trickery. Nicely done.

EDIT: Nevermind. Worked.

Last edited:
thanks, had prime for a two week trial from mid-late dec and now 3 months.

Seemed to work at first.. but now i emptied my cart and added 2 blue ray movies sold by Amazon and theres no Free 2 day shipping option so i guess it did not work. They want to charge me 9.95 for shipping.

Wait.. is Prime just for free super saver shipping 2-9 days? If so then i guess it worked.

Seemed to work at first.. but now i emptied my cart and added 2 blue ray movies sold by Amazon and theres no Free 2 day shipping option so i guess it did not work. They want to charge me 9.95 for shipping.

Wait.. is Prime just for free super saver shipping 2-9 days? If so then i guess it worked.

No, free 2 day shipping, 3.99 one day shipping. The item must be Prime eligible, however, and would be indicated as such.

No, free 2 day shipping, 3.99 one day shipping. The item must be Prime eligible, however, and would be indicated as such.

Actually it did work.. only prob was my credit card info was outdated and i seen a message at the top of the site and also got a email informing me that i needed to update my card info to recieve the Prime membership benefits.

Now i think i'm supposed to set it up to not auto renewal right?

Worked for me. I did this a few days ago.

Usually these dont work for people who have already done a prime trial so this is excellent ;)

Alright! Just got it done, worked like it was supposed to, and I got it about 3 days after my previous 1 month Prime trial expired. :p

Edit: Hmm, seems to be stuck in "waiting for approval" mode.

Last edited:
Signed up (again) for another trial...

Problem is, I can't even remember the last time I ordered something from Amazon... Been more than three months, anyway...

But my last trial was for a pre-BF deal back in 2007... I felt a bit bad for canceling considering I had ordered some heavy stuff and had it overnighted for $4... Amazon certainly lost some dough on me...

Thanks OP, was hoping they'd come back with another one of these soon... been enjoying free Prime for quite awhile now thanks to trial offers like this :D, and my last one ran out a week ago.

Awesome it worked! Thanks.

This will help a lot when I order books for the next semester. :D

I have amazon prime and love it. I buy stuff almost exclusively through amazon because they never f-up an order, things are always packed and shipped well, great customer service (though i never really needed it), very competitive prices, and NO TAX to CA. No tax in itself is worth the prime costs each year, stickin' it to the man.

they charged my credit card 1$ for some reason.

It's likely just a hold to make sure the card was real, not an actual charge. Don't forget to turn off the auto-upgrade if you don't want to buy the year's worth... it won't affect your trial but can be done at any time.

Back